Elegant Pimlico flat for 6 guests w/ rooftop terrace
Come and relax in the heart of London in this beautiful homely and tastefully decorated house. The house boasts a delightful roof terrace overlooking a classic Pimlico skyline.
The house is well located for anyone wanting to explore central London with Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria Line) less than a 5 minute walk away. And Victoria Overground station is just over 10 minutes away!
Living & Eating
The living/dining room is furnished to a very high standard. It has been recently renovated to the highest spec. With its neutral decor and large sofas, it is the perfect place to unwind and relax. The large TV has SKY and a DVD Blueray player together with a surround sound speaker system, so you are sure to find something to watch if you fancy it. Enjoy a home cooked meal around the table.
The kitchen is fully fitted with all that you will need: Instant boiling tap, oven, hob, fridge, freezer,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Pimlico is superbly located offering great access to the whole of London via Victoria Tube and Train station. The area has over 350 Grade II listed buildings and several Grade II* listed churches. There is also a lively Farmers Market every weekend which is not to be missed! The River Thames is on your doorstep with great views at night. Notable residents have included politician Winston Churchill, designer Laura Ashley, philosopher Swami Vivekananda, actor Laurence Olivier, illustrator and author Aubrey Beardsley, Kenyan nationalist Jomo Kenyatta and the inventor of lawn tennis, Major Walter Wingfield. We hope you will have a very pleasant stay in this upmarket and stylish London borough.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.