Exceptional 6 BR house w/ backgarden in Richmond
*In order to address coronavirus concerns, this property is disinfected by our housekeeping team after each stay and our towels & linens are laundered at the warmest possible temperature recommended by the manufacturer.*
Located on the first floor, the main living room is bright & airy, flooded with natural daylight thanks to the large windows. The room is furnished with 2 comfortable sofas, an armchair and a coffee table. There is a second living room located on the ground floor, furnished with a comfy sofa.
KITCHEN & DINING
Located on the ground floor, the modern kitchen is fully-equipped and includes a Nespresso machine, a cafetiere, a fridge/freezer, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster, a dishwasher, an oven and gas hobs. The adjacent dining area can seat up to 6 guests. The kitchen also offers direct access into the back garden. There is a second dining area located on the first...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Kew is an upmarket residential neighbourhood located in Richmond, South West London. Bordering the River Thames, the area is home to some of the city's best attractions including Kew Gardens, Richmond Park, Chiswick House and The Musical Museum. Particular recommendations from the homeowner herself include: Glasshouse (10-min walk away) for European dishes and Q Verde (15-min walk) for authentic Italian cuisine. Also make sure to checkout Newens | The Original Maids of Honour (17-min walk away), a traditional bakery and tea shop.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.