Energetic 2BR apartment in Bankside with Panoramic riverview
Situated a stone’s throw from Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe and Borough Market. Blackfriars Thameslink Station is a 1-min walk away, providing direct access to Gatwick and Luton Airports. Southwark and Blackfriars Stations are an 8-min walk away. This 5th floor flat offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, a kitchen and a balcony. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, 4K TV & WiFi provided.
The living room is flooded with natural daylight and offers stunning panoramic views of St. Paul’s Cathedral and the River Thames. The room is furnished with a comfortable sofa, an armchair, a coffee table and a flat-screen 4K UHD smart TV. There is also a high-table and 2 stools at your disposal to let you soak in the amazing river view.
The modern open-plan kitchen is fully-equipped and includes a Nespresso Machine, a kettle, a microwave, a fridge/freezer, a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Southwark is a vibrant neighbourhood located in South London. The surrounding area offers a wide range of restaurants, pubs and activities to enjoy throughout your stay, making this flat the perfect home for a family or group of friends looking to explore London's rich history & culture. Particular highlights nearby include: Borough Market, Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Modern and the River Thames.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.