Trendy 2BR w/ Views of Notting Hill from the balcony
Welcome to Notting Hill, one of the most famous districts of London! This trendy apartment is a perfectly situated, 2 bed flat (sleeping up to 4 people) - with a stunning view over London. Perfect for small family or two couples visiting London. Stay in the UK capital in style! With Notting Hill Underground station 2 minutes away by foot, reach any part of London in the blink of an eye. Located on the 7th floor with lift, this apartment is the perfect place to stay if you plan to explore London!
This trendy flat is furnished to a very high standard. Located in a prime location, you are 1 min walk to Notting Hill Tube, 2 mins walk to Kensington Gardens, 5 mins walk to Portobello Road. The flat is located on the 7th floor of a tower block and consists of 2 bed (2 double king size bed), 2 bath, a fully equipped kitchen, bright living room and balcony . Sleeps up to 4 guests. Linen, towels, TV, and WiFi.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: City View
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Housekeeping: Additional Services
The flat is situated in Notting Hill - one of London's most lovely and desirable areas to live. The borough is full of life, particularly during the annual Notting Hill Carnival. The flat is ideally located in an area renowned for its wide variety of cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Portobello Road Market, the world’s largest antique market with over 1,000 dealers selling every kind of antique and collectible, is a short walk away. Kensington Gardens and the Royal Palace are only 5 minutes walk to the flat.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.