Exclusive 3BR apartment in Marylebone, short walk to Hyde Park
The apartment offers a huge living room with an abundance of natural light, 2 pristine bathrooms, 3 luxurious and immaculately designed bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen and a dining area. The flat exudes both style and decadence in equal measure.
The apartment boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a bright living room with a dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV & WiFi provided. In addition, the flat is close to transport links such as Marble Arch Underground Station which is a short 6-minute walk away. The property is within walking distance of various shops, cafes and restaurants.
Located in Marylebone, this stunning apartment on London’s fashionable Brown Street is close to local amenities such as Tesco Metro (5-minute walk away) and Waitrose (15-minute walk away), as well Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street. In addition, the flat is close to transport links such as...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Marylebone is a chic residential area, centred around the independent boutiques and cafe culture of Marylebone High Street. Particular highlights include Madame Tussauds, The Sherlock Holmes Museum, Oxford Street, Selfridges, Hyde Park and The Wallace Collection, all within walking distance from the property. Restaurant recommendations from the homeowner himself include: Il Baretto, Chiltern Firehouse and Blandford Comptoir.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.