Classy 2BR flat w/ balcony, seconds from Wimbledon
Welcome to Wimbledon, London’s Tennis and Sports Temple! This elegant apartment is a well situated, 2 bedroom flat (sleeping up to 4 people) - with cosy balcony and access to a lavish garden! Perfect for a small family, 2 couples or a group of friends visiting London. With Southfields Tube Station (20-minute walk from the flat), you will reach greater London in less than 10 minutes! This apartment is the perfect place to stay to explore London as you will enjoy a splendid property in a quiet district but still very close to UK’s capital action!
Living and Eating
The spacious living room is divided into two parts. A dining/cooking area and a relaxing area. The dining/cooking area comprises a fully equipped open-plan kitchen (dishwasher, toaster, microwave, oven, induction hobs, etc) and a dining table with seating for up to six guests. The relaxing area is the perfect spot where to take a good rest after a day...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
The apartment is situated in Chapman Square, seconds away from Wimbledon, London's Tennis and Sports venue! Wimbledon is an affluent residential area, home to the Championships tennis tournament and Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. The property is surrounded by two parks. The extensive Wimbledon Common attracts sports' lovers while the smaller Wimbledon Park, with its playgrounds and lake, is more designed for families. If you are not a real fan of Tennis, you will still enjoy a wide range of activities to perform around the flat. Some of the best golf and croquet courses are on your doorstep! As Wimbledon is a world-known destination, you will also be entertained by the large numbers of boutiques, chic cafes and restaurants all around the property!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.