Charming Beach Condo with Modern Island Authenticity
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located on the first floor of Mainsail Beach Inn, offering a small patio and close proximity to the pool, an amazing value. The furnishings and appointments in your private Holmes Beach vacation rental are elegant, fresh and bright. The two bedroom, two bathroom island retreat is attractively decorated, with white walls, cool pastels, local artwork, polished pine floors and comfortable furniture.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen features marble counter tops, custom wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a raised breakfast bar with seating for four.
This two bedroom residence can accommodate 4 guests comfortably with a maximum total of 6 guests. There is a king bed in the master bedroom and a queen bed in the second bedroom.
Featuring historically inspired architecture and craftsmanship, professionally designed interiors, authentic pine flooring, designer fabrics and comfortable furniture. ...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.