Beautiful Vacation Home with Balcony
Say hello to your home away from home. This 6 bedroom resort home includes a private pool, fully equipped kitchen, full-size washer & dryer, and free access to The Solterra Clubhouse. Grill out by the pool or relax a bit with a movie. This home has beautiful balcony access. With enough space to sleep 12 people, this home has something for everyone! This home includes: 6 bedrooms (sleeps up to 12 people) 5 bathrooms Private pool & spa Fully equipped, modern kitchen Full-size washer & dryer Internet & Wi-Fi Family Loft Full, free access to resort amenities
About the Solterra Resort:
Located in the perfect area to reach all of your Orlando vacation destinations, escape to the Solterra Resort. Offering guests over 4 acres of fun, including a resort swimming pool with slide, tennis courts, poolside cabanas and restaurant, and community activities, you won’t have to go far for family time. Relax and enjoy yourself in a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Smoking: ALL Vacation Homes are Non-Smoking inside the home. The Vacation Home Patio is the designated smoking area (unless otherwise posted as no smoking), with all doors closed that lead into the home. If evidence of smoking is found in the home such as ashes, smoke smell, etc., an invoice will be issued, and payment taken once the cost of the additional housekeeping is determined. The primary guest and card on file will be held responsible for these charges. The smoking damage fee is not covered by Property Protection.
- Parking Restrictions: The community for the reserved vacation home has specific parking restrictions. It is the guest’s responsibility to understand and adhere to the community’s parking restrictions. Parking information can be found in the Check-in Details as well as the Guest book located in the vacation home. Tropical Escape is not responsible for towing charges or any related inconvenience or loss.
- Responsible Waste Collection: Guests of the vacation home are responsible for proper trash disposal during their vacation stay. Prior to departure all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash bin provided. Failure to bag and dispose of trash on designated collection days will result in a charge of $50.00 to be charged to the card on file. The Check-in details will provide information about the appropriate day for trash collection. Tropical Escape Rentals only supplies one (1) initial trash bag, guest will need to supply trash bags for the remainder of the stay.
- Pool Policies and Optional Pool Heater Expense: If your Vacation Home is equipped with a private swimming pool, use of the pool is entirely at the guests’ risk. Children must be properly supervised at all times when using the pool or when around the pool area.
- If pool heat is requested, it is an additional amenity fee. The Pool heating price is assessed at a daily rate. There is a five (5) day minimum requirement for pool heating. If the reservation is five (5) nights or less, it is required for the whole stay. Pool heat must be consecutive days and payment received prior to arrival. If pool heat is requested after arrival, there must be at least five (5) days remaining for the reservation and there is an additional $25.00 Turn-on Fee.
- Florida Law states that the pool heat cannot be above 88 degrees Fahrenheit and spa heat above 100 degrees Fahrenheit. It takes approximately 24-hours for the pool heat to reach desired temperature, weather conditions will affect the timing. In many homes, the pool and spa share the same heating system. When the spa jets are running, this diverts the heat from the pool to the spa. Tropical Escape is not liable for weather that could impact the pool temperature or unexpected equipment malfunctions
- Occupancy Limits: In accordance with Fire Marshall regulations, the home's maximum occupancy is not to be exceeded at any time. Should the occupancy maximum be exceeded the lead guest is subject to a fine.
- Maximum occupancy depends on individual homes and bedding arrangements.