Traditional Milies Villa with Unique Heritage
Originally built in 1750, faithfully restored and decorated with exquisite taste, the house provides all modern facilities. Enjoy your vacation with a unique combination of mountain and sea, finding tranquility just 3’ walk from the central square of the picturesque village Milies. Relax in the courtyard, drink crystal clear spring-water from the old fountain surrounded by flowers and the soothing sounds of nature. Indulge in the spectacular panoramic view at your private balcony.
At the upper floor, a big dining room, a comfortable kitchen and a small wc are on the same level. Τhe "hagiati" a typical traditional architectural feature of the area, most commonly known as "balcony", provides any time of the day endless view until the sea. At the lower floor there are two separate bedrooms, one with a big double bed and one with three single beds. Two also separate toilets are close by, one smaller with a shower and one big with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Business Facilities: Business Library
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Checkout is at 12.00 unless otherwise agreed
- Loss of keys must be replaced at guest expense
- Please respect the neighbours, and don’t make any noise during the siesta time 15:00 - 17:30 and night time 23:00 - 08:00.
- No smoking inside the house
- No pets are allowed within the premises.
- All doors and windows must be locked when not in the house. The owners cannot accept responsibility for loss or theft within the premises.
- Please don’t leave lights and AC/heating on when leaving the house.