Expansive Two-Apartment Residence with Terrace in Rome
This spacious two-apartment residence (second and fifth floors), served by an elevator, is set in the heart of the Monti district and comfortably sleeps 14.
Found in a baroque 17th-century building, the property has a rich history and will transport you to another era. Pope VI spent time here and the outdoor courtyard served as a workshop for the Vatican Museum, as it restored its priceless marble statues in the 1800s.
Now owned by an esteemed scientist with a passion for the arts, the apartments are full of fascinating historic objects, including ancient maps, rare prints, astronomical equipment, 17th-century paintings and even a grand piano. The wooden beams ceilings are hand-painted, featuring ornamental motifs, and were recently restored to maintain the historic detailing of the home.
This residence features five double bedrooms, five bathrooms, two living rooms (with sofa beds) and two dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.