A 19th-Century Apartment with Stunning Fresco Ceilings in Historic Rome
Dating from the end of the 19th century, this apartment has been newly renovated and furnished with design elements. It boasts three bedrooms and two bathrooms with exceptional frescoed ceilings, located in a beautiful palazzo on one of the most important streets in the center of Rome – Corso Vittorio Emanuele II.
Just a few steps away from Piazza Navona, Campo de Fiori and The Grand Club, you will be able to explore Rome at its best. You are located on a very long street, overflowing with wonders. These include the 16th-century Palazzo Massimo alle Colonne. Also there is Palazzo di Pirro, built for Angelo Massimo by Giovanni Mangone di Caravaggio, a pupil of Antonio da Sangallo, at the beginning of the 16th century. Or you find Palazzo Pichi Manfroni Lovatti and the building of the Farnesina ai Baullari, with its portico courtyard, and decorations and figures of an ancient Roman building. This is home to the Barracco...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.