Refined, Recently-Restored Rome Apartment with Unique Design Flouishes
Refined in every small detail, this two-bedroom apartment overlooks one of Rome's most important streets. With its original features recently restored according to the owner's unique taste, it boasts an open-air kitchen and living room, and raw parquet, as well as bold colors and natural woods throughout.
The apartment is fitted with all the luxury comforts of home, as well as offering a welcome kit filled with exclusive Italian products, Welcome Alfred (a 24/7 local staff service) and access to a private club for work or relaxation.
You will be staying on one of the best streets of the center of Ancient Rome, known for its art galleries and important historical sites. artists and art galleries. Via dei Coronari derives its name from the sellers of sacred objects who were stationed here to offer their wares to pilgrims on their way to St. Peter's. Not to be missed: the house of Fiammetta Michaelis,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.