The Lisa - Luxury Cottage w/Large Yard
Prepare your favorite meal in the newly-renovated kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances. Grab a bite at the breakfast bar or enjoy a memorable meal at the gorgeous wooden dining table with seating for four. When you’re ready to relax, curl up on the comfortable couches to enjoy your favorite show on the large flat screen TV!
The expansive backyard offers another welcoming, private space. Unwind under the covered patio with a glass of wine and enjoy great conversation with friends or family! Entirely fenced in, traveling families can feel confident enjoying this home’s outdoor amenities.
Outside of the everyday hustle and bustle, this home is still conveniently located near Bee Cave, Westlake, Lake Travis, and Downtown Austin. Lake access is available through Commons Ford Park (5 min away) as well as Lake Hills Park (no parking available at this location).
This home features three bedrooms, all...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
This property is nestled in the peaceful hills of West Austin!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- CHECK IN/OUT POLICY
- Check in time is at 3:00 pm CST and check out time is at 11:00 am CST. If you need an earlier check-in or a later check-out time, please reach out to us and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY
- No more than 8 guests at any one time in the home.
- Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. If you would like to schedule maid service at an additional charge, please let us know and we will be happy to arrange it.
- Trash day is Monday morning. If you are staying at the home Sunday night or departing that day, please put the trash bins out to the curb and bring them back in after they’re picked up if applicable.
- This house uses an extremely sensitive septic system. Please do not dispose of anything down the toilet besides toilet paper (ie- feminine products, baby wipes, paper towels, etc)
- Please keep refrigerator & freezer on the “recommended” setting. If the temperature is set any colder, the compressor will freeze and the refrigerator will not cool at all.
- Please do not put any type of grease, oil, bottle caps, lemon wedges, vegetable scraps, etc. down the sink or disposal
- We live in close proximity to our neighbors, so we ask that you keep the noise levels down during your stay. Parties are NOT permitted. Music or gatherings are not permitted outdoors between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM
- Absolutely no smoking inside the house. This includes vaporizers. Please smoke outside and dispose of your butts properly.
- Owner/Property Manager is not responsible for theft, loss or damage to the LESSEE’S personal property.
- The fireplace is only for decorative purposes and not functional.
- The driveway can fit 3 cars and street parking is also available.
- There is a charcoal grill available for use, but please note that we do not provide the charcoal.
- Please clean the grill after every use
- To ensure a complete return of your security deposit, please note the following:
- Please make sure ALL windows & doors are locked before leaving
- Please rinse and place dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher
- Empty all perishable food and beverage items from refrigerator/freezer
- Make sure to locate and pack all your personal belongings. The Owner/Property Managers are not responsible for any items left behind
- Turn off all lights
- Turn off all non-essential electrical devices
- Inform GuestSpaces of any problems such as appliances not working, broken dishes, etc.
- All trash to be placed in the outdoor trash bins and taken to the curb if you are departing on a Sunday. Please ensure all trash fits in the bins, and take any excess trash with you to avoid a fee.
- Set thermostat to 80 degrees if using A/C or 62 degrees if using heat mode.
- Please note that a $150 fee will be assessed if the above check out procedures are not followed