Camilla Canna at Sicilia
This charming house is situated in a great position, just over a kilometre from the wonderful sandy beach at San Vito Lo Capo. Admire the enchanting seaside views while swimming in the pool or relaxing with a drink underneath the terrace. The three bedrooms are spread across a stunning main villa and separate annexe, making it ideal for smaller groups who want the benefit of having their own space.
Camilla Canna is tastefully decorated with bronze ornaments, fashionable lamps and a selection of hanging pictures. Smooth tiled flooring blends perfectly with the dark wooden tables and cosy furnishings, creating a stylish yet homely feel. Huge windows bring light throughout the villa while framing the landscape, adding to the feeling of spaciousness. If you love to cook, the kitchen has everything you need to make something tasty for all your friends and family.
Several intricate mosaics line the exterior walls of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This delightful home is located just over a kilometre from a wonderful beach and a little further to the charming town at San Vito Lo Capo. San Vito Lo Capo’s bright white sand and clear blue water is overlooked by Mount Monaco, making it a popular hotspot for tourists. The town itself is full of gorgeous architecture and is home to Santuario di San Vito, a 15th century fortress. With an old town centre full of shops, bars and restaurants, you’ll never be short of things to do. For a wonderful day trip, hop in the car and head to the bustling city of Trapani. Rocky cliffs and a picturesque harbour sit on its coastline, backed by a selection of cafés and shops. North of the harbour, you’ll find Chiesa del Purgatorio, an old church surrounded by unique wooden sculptures. In Easter, these unusual objects are lifted from their resting places and are paraded around the town. Another historical site worth visiting is a 17th century watchtower called Torre di Ligny, which sits on the top of a hill that boasts panoramic views. For something a bit different, hop on a ferry at Trapani and set sail for the enchanting Aegadian islands. Each of the five islands is full of rocky alcoves and quaint beaches where you can soak up up the sun or pretty places to eat. From Trapani you can also either drive or catch a cable car to Erice, a historical town with some incredible castles. Sicily is a vibrant island with a vast coastline made up of sandy and rocky beaches, little alcoves and awesome cliffs. History buffs will love exploring towns like Segesta, which is home to it’s ancient Greek theatre and astounding Greek temple. If you enjoy good food and a bustling nightlife, the city of Palermo is great for a day trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €30 (paid locally).
- Departure time : 8.00 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included up to 300kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week change of bath towels and weekly linen change.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday from beginning July to end-August, flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : See energy costs.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately beginning of April to end-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.