Villa Arum Lily at Marche
Established, elegant and refined are some of the best ways to describe impressive Villa Arum Lily; a spacious holiday home for up to 10 people. Occupying a privileged situation overlooking the town of Tolentino in Le Marche region, this tastefully restored 19th-century building has retained all of its original grandeur. Stunning views over the Adriatic Coast, as well as the Sibillini Mountains, can be enjoyed from Villa Arum Lily’s several balcony terraces.
Set within extensive gardens, soak up the villa’s restful atmosphere as you relax and unwind, both inside and out. The outside space features immaculate lawns dotted with centuries-old trees and shady spaces from which to take in views over the lush surrounding countryside. You’ll find the swimming pool a refreshing spot on particularly hot days.
There’s an air of aristocracy and splendour throughout the villa, with a choice of spacious living spaces that all...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Arum Lily is in a great location for both reaching convenient amenities and exploring the part of the Le Marche region that it peacefully sits within. The town of Tolentino is less than 10 minutes away by car and is full of shops, bars, restaurants and historic buildings. Its probably most known for San Nicola basilica church, which was built during the 13th and 14th centuries. During a day of sightseeing in Tolentino, also be sure to visit the Archaeological Museum, with a range of ancient artifacts on show. There's also a ceramics museum and the Sanctuary Museum that showcases some beautiful Renaissance paintings. The old town area is charming, with it being home to a market and narrow streets lined with interesting shops. A lovely way to see the rolling countryside that's on the doorstep at Villa Arum Lily is on horseback. Close to the Natural Reserve of Abbadia Fiastra is a riding school that caters very well for children of all ages. Also take long walks through the nature reserve itself, or cycle through the scenic landscape. There's also an abbey, visitor centre and areas for picnics. Monti Sibillini Natural Park is a dream come true for keen hikers, as well as nature lovers. Other fascinating sites to visit include the Archaeological Park of Urbs Salvia, and the Grotte di Frasassi; one of Europe's largest cave systems. The Adriatic Coast is less than 45 minutes away by car from the villa, so it's easy to enjoy an afternoon by the sea. Civitanova Marche is one of the most popular spots, with a golden beach, great swimming conditions and lots of facilities. There's a walkway lined with restaurants and gelaterias, which you can follow on foot or by bike.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included for weekly stays. Extra €150 for short stays, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool heating charge? :
- Security deposit :
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Dimensions of the pool: 5 m x 13 m, depth: 1.40 m.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : Stays shorter than 7 nights, will be subject to a final cleaning fee of € 150,00 to be paid on the spot.