Casa Leandro at Campania
Nestled atop a hillside, this stunning three-story home boasts breathtaking views of the Sorrento coast. You can admire the landscape from the comfort of the terrace, swimming pool and garden; some rooms also have large windows that frame the countryside.
Inside this home, you’ll find big open spaces lit by open windows, creating a light and airy feeling. Each bedroom is thoughtfully decorated with cosy furnishings, ensuring you will have a comfortable stay. There is a large kitchen on the ground floor and kitchenette on the second floor, equipped with everything you need to cook up something delicious for dinner. With two living rooms and lots of communal space, this villa is ideal for big groups of family or friends.
This home is ideal for people who love to spend time outside in the fresh air. The large swimming pool is great for cooling down from the hot weather. When you need a break from the sun, the large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Immersed by breathtaking countryside, this home is surrounded by a wide range of walking and cycling routes that pass-through lemon trees, olive groves and Mediterranean foliage. The main trail is protected by the Italian Environment Fund and has been providing unspoilt natural beauty to walkers since 1986. The nearest restaurant is within walking distance and serves delicious local cuisine. Known as the town between two seas, Sant’Agata Sui Due Golfi (6km) sits between the Bay of Naples and the Bay of Salerno. Here you’ll find a blissful pebbled beach with a rocky seabed – a favourite for local snorkelers. The town is also home to archaeological ruins, shops and a bus station for ease of travel. Positano is another tourist destination by the sea, known for its colourful cliffside buildings with smart shops, restaurants and winding streets (and many steps!) Nearby Sorrento is a similar stylish coastal town not to be missed. From here you can also take a boat to the island of Capri, famous for designer shops and the Blue Grotto; a cave in which the sunlight creates a blue reflection. For a unique experience you’ll never forget, head to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii. What was once a bustling Roman city, is now a piece of history frozen in time. In 79 AD, Mount Vesuvius erupted and buried everything in ash – preserving it uniquely. You can walk through the ancient streets and imagine what life was like all those years ago. If you are a fan of history, head to the city of Naples, which dates back to the 2nd Millennium BC. The city holds centuries of important cultural and archaeological sites, giving you an insight of Italy’s fascinating past. Landmarks include a lavish Royal Palace, the cathedral of Duomo di San Gennaro and Castel Nuovo, a castle that dates back to the 13th century. After a long day site-seeing, you can relax in one of the coffee shops or treat yourself to a bite to eat at one of the eateries dotted around.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €60 (paid locally on arrival).
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, plus 5 hours daily cleaning included 6 days per week (excluded on Sunday). However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property is not suitable for children under 7 years old.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in the living rooms and bedrooms only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and high chairs are available free of charge.