Trulli Dionisio at Puglia
Surrounded by countryside, this beautiful four-bed home is nestled in the heart of Puglia, a region made up of centuries-old farmland consisting of beautiful vineyards and bright green fields. Whether you like swimming in the pool, relaxing on a sunbed or dining in one of the terraces; this villa has everything you need to make the most of the Italian sunshine.
Stone walls, curved archways and Roman-style pots work together to give this home a rustic look. If it wasn’t for the modern appliances, stunning wide windows and cosy furnishings, you would feel like you’ve gone back in time. The kitchen is equipped with all the things you need to cook-up something delicious and has its own breakfast bar where you can wake up with a fresh coffee.
Enclosed in a large, fenced-in garden, Trulli Dionisio’s boasts outdoor space which you can enjoy in privacy. Admire the colourful flowers and pretty trees sprinkled around the...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This beautiful home is tucked away in the countryside, on the outskirts of Ceglie Messapica. When you’re not hiking or cycling through the greenery, there are a several restaurants a short drive away. Traditional dishes worth trying are acquasala, calzone di cipolla and focaccia barese, best accompanied by a glass of local wine. Venture into the centre of town and visit some of the historical sites such as the Church of St Roch, the Church of Saint Mary and the Castello di Ceglie Messapica. Trulli Dionisio is located in the centre of Puglia, with the Ionian sea on north and the Adriatic on south – meaning you have a wide selection of beaches to choose from. Both coasts are filled with gorgeous shores backed by bars, restaurants and shops. Travel north to Monticelli Beach, a rocky alcove with turquoise water that’s ideal for snorkelling. Head South to Spiaggia di Saturo, a picturesque sandy beach which has clear water locals love to swim in. For a wonderful day trip, head to Brindisi a quaint port city filled with colourful boats and pastel buildings. Wander around its winding streets, visiting the different historical sites dotted around. The Monumento al Marino, Swabian Castle of Brindisi (which dates back to the 13th century) and Virgil’s Staircase are amazing structures worth seeing. At the harbour’s entrance, the red-stone Aragonese castle sits on a little island with views of the sea and city. When you’re not delving into the local history, check out the different eateries, bars and cafés scattered around the city. Puglia has an incredible landscape which provides breathtaking views around every corner. White-washed towns, historical sites and endless vineyards are sprinkled across this blissful region. When you’re not exploring the bustling cities, you could be tasting the local wine or trying some traditional dishes – immersing yourself in the culture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.30 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner/agent.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is available in some rooms only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst this property can accommodate 12 guests, please note that four guests will be sleeping on sofa beds. Please see the 'Features' tab for full details.