Vista Plateia at Puglia
Set right above Puglia’s sensational Adriatic coastline, this delightful villa offers mesmerising sea views from one of its terraces. Its gorgeous infinity pool is a great spot for you to relax and admire the sweeping landscape while listening to the soothing sounds of the sea below you.
This home makes the most of its advantageous location by utilising its outdoor space; there are various terraces beautifully furnished so you can get the best views of the sea. Take a refreshing dip in the private infinity pool before catching some rays on one of the sunbeds. Cook delicious meals for your family or friends on the barbecue whilst the sea-facing terrace is the perfect place to dine al fresco while gazing out to the shimmering Adriatic sea.
The villa’s décor perfectly matches its seaside location with a blue and while colour palette throughout, producing a cheerful and airy feel. Large sliding windows facing towards...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set in the Salento region of southern Puglia, Vista Plateia has remarkable sea views and it’s only a short walk (including plenty of steps!) down to the water’s edge where you can swim from the rocks in the stunning turquoise waters. Shops, restaurants, bars and other coves and lidos are all in close proximity to the villa, so there is plenty to get up to. There are amenities within walking distance or a greater choice within a short drive. This part of the coastline is filled with stunning coves, cliff edges which the locals love to jump from and rocky ledges leading to crystal-clear seas, perfect for snorkelling. There are also some longer stretches of sand you can drive to, including some of the famous beaches on the west coast such as Baia Verde, just south of historic Gallipoli and the area known as the ‘Le Maldive del Salento’ only half an hour away. The beaches around Otranto are also exceptional such as Baia dei Turchi and Spiaggia degli Alimini, both north of the charming seaside town. Drive up to Lecce for a great day out, a city that’s packed with Italian boutiques and great places to eat and drink. History lovers should visit the ruins of the ancient Roman amphitheatre that sits in the centre of town. Gallipoli is another great town full of history and it’s also known for its vibrant nightlife, especially around the beautiful Baia Verde which comes alive at night with its bars and clubs. Lovers of history will also adore the two villages of Muro Leccese, once an important Messapic centre and Maglie with its baroque architecture and charming shops selling delicious local produce.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights approximately end-May to September. 5 nights during all other periods.
- Changeover day : Saturday approximately end-May to September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst this property can accommodate five guests, please note that one guest will be sleeping on a sofa bed. Please see the features tab for full details.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning is in the bedrooms only.