Casa Maggiorana at Sicilia
Beach lovers, look no further! This beautiful villa is nestled in the heart of the seaside resort San Lorenzo, just 100m from the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean sea. It’s also only a short walk to the nearest sandy beach, which has soft sand and turquoise waters. You can admire the panoramic views of the shore from the exclusive rooftop jacuzzi or listen to the soothing waves while swimming in the pool.
This casa is ideal for guests who enjoy spending time out in the sun. The large garden is filled with stunning flowers and a nice green space for sunbathing. Enjoy a meal al fresco with loved ones under the terrace while indulging in a glass of wine or beer. The villa’s inviting pool is perfect for an afternoon dip and the stunning rooftop jacuzzi is amazing during the cooler evenings. Both the pool and jacuzzi can be heated on request – great for a winter visit.
Fashionable Italian ornaments and edgy art...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked away in the seaside resort of San Lorenzo, this home is only a short walk away from beautiful beaches and the Mediterranean sea. Take a short walk to the nearest beach, whether you prefer it rocky or golden sandy. When you aren’t enjoying the seaside, there are numerous beach bars and restaurants to visit where you can get a true glimpse of the Sicilian culture. Marzamemi is a quaint seaside village filled with things to see and do. In the south of the village there is a cute fishing harbour, where colourful boats sit peacefully on the water. The village’s old centre was built in the mid-18<sup>th</sup> century and some of the original structures still remain. The Prince’s palazzo Tonnara and the Church of Dan Francesco di Paola are two historical sites worth visiting. If you fancy something to eat or drink, head to the Piazza Regina Margherita where you’ll find a variety of bars and restaurants. Visit the Vendicari Nature Reserve for a fantastic day out. The reserve stretches over 1,500 hectares and is filled with various wildlife. Flamingoes and grey herons are just some of the birds that pass through the marshes. Archaeological remains are spread across the reserve, with sites giving visitors a real insight into local history. The protected area is also home to five unpolluted, especially clean beaches known for their fine sands and clear waters. Casa Maggiorana's location also makes it a great base for exploring a plethora of unmissable towns and cities such as Noto, Modica and Ragusa as well as Syracuse and Ortigia. Although it's part of Italy, Sicily has its own personality that is sets it apart from the rest of the country. With thousands of kilometres of coastline, the island boasts breathtaking beaches and unique little alcoves – just waiting to be explored. Sicily is famous for its delicious wine and cuisine, which is a unique blend of Mediterranean with hints of Spain and the middle-east. White-washed towns, historical sites and tasty food make this region a great place to holiday.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 9 pm. Late arrivals are subject to a €50 fee.
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am. Early departures are subject to a €50 fee.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300kWh, extra consumtion fee is €0.40 per kWh, payable locally.
- Heating costs included? : Included up to 300kWh, extra consumtion fee is €0.40 per kWh, payable locally.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and 2 hours mid-stay cleaning included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes (linen chaged weekly, bath towels change mid-week).
- Pool towels included? : Yes, changed mid-week.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights.
- Pool heating charge? : Included up to 300kw/h. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool and the hot-tub are open all year round. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.