Stella Dei Venti at Campania
Located within the cliffs along with a wave of other colourful buildings that nestle dramatically above the sea is modern and spacious Stella dei Venti. This holiday villa is in a prime position for making the most of the sea views that the coastal town of Positano boasts. Its setting means you get to enjoy uninterrupted vistas, which are even more spectacular in the evenings as the sun starts to set.
The best place to appreciate your stunning surroundings is from the charming outside space. A charming terrace is home to a garden with seating areas that offer almost panoramic views over the water and Positano itself. Inside, you’ll find a villa that reflects the laidback location, with marine hues to the soft furnishings and plenty of traditional patterns and prints.
There’s a choice of where to spend your chilled-out time at this villa, with several living spaces that feature beautiful Gio Ponti flooring and Murano lamps....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With such a fantastic setting within the town of Positano, amenities and attractions are within easy reach. A series of steps will bring you into the village centre with its maze of pretty, winding streets and other steep flights of stairs. Colourful buildings perch all the way down to the bottom of the cliffs where they meet the sea, making for stunning views whatever you end up exploring. A number of bars and restaurants are within a 10-minute walk, with grocery shops, a fishmongers and various other shops all on offer too. There’s also a gelateria for treating yourself! Restaurants serve a mixture of traditional Italian cuisine and local seafood, so you’re always guaranteed a delicious meal out. Build up an appetite by strolling around Positano and not missing out on visiting its top attraction: the Church of Santa Maria Assunta. The intricate paintings of the interior are very beautiful; with the views of the beach from this church being just as pretty. The nearest beach to the villa is Spiaggia Grande, which also happens to be the main beach of the town. It’s known for its bustling atmosphere and being home to a famous nightclub – Music on the Rocks. Take a stroll from this stretch to Fornillo Beach and take in lovely views as you go. This beach is slightly quieter, secluded and has more of a laidback atmosphere with just a handful of beach bars. Take the Sentiero degli Dei clifftop hiking trail that links Positano to other towns along the Amalfi Coast, such as Praiano. Ferries sail over to the island of Capri regularly, with the journey there taking around 35 minutes. The one thing you must do on Capri is explore the Blue Grotto. Sunlight passes through this beautiful sea cave into the water, which then reflects and illuminates the cave with an enchanting blue glow. Also visit the island of Ischia with its lush greenery, impressive villas and museums. Other must-visit places within easy driving distance include the city of Sorrento with its wonderful historic centre and Lattari Mountains Regional Park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m - 7.30 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, paid locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels set can be hired on site for an extra cost of €150/week with mid-week change also included (paid locally).
- Minimum stay : 5 nights during April and October, 7 nights during all other periods.
- Changeover day : Any day during April and October, Saturday during all other periods.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : There is air conditioning in the bedrooms and living rooms only.
- Other Ts and Cs : The villa is unsuitable for children.