Casa Zafferano at Sicilia
Situated on Sicily’s stunning coastline, this gorgeous holiday home boasts breathtaking views of the seaside. You can watch the waves while relaxing in the warm jacuzzi that sits on the private rooftop terrace. With its own pool, outside dining area and large, well-maintained garden, this vibrant villa is the best place to make unforgettable memories with loved ones.
Casa Zafferano boasts lots of outdoor space, making it ideal for those looking for a summer getaway, or if you are planning a winter break, the pool and hot tub can be heated on request. Take a morning dip in the inviting swimming pool before enjoying breakfast al fresco under the ground floor terrace. There are several sunbeds for you to relax in the sunshine with a cold glass of wine. The rooftop terrace is the ultimate romantic spot during the evening, as you watch the sunset as the hot tub keeps you warm.
Inside the casa, each room is decorated...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
This lovely sea-front villa is situated in a wonderful seaside resort with one of Sicily’s most picturesque beaches. From the back garden of the villa, it takes only 100m to reach the sea and the resort’s most popular beach is a short walk away. Here you’ll find clear blue sea with a sandy bottom. For a lovely day trip, head to Marzamemi, a five-minute drive away, a pretty seaside village with a rich history; its centre dates back to the 18th century. Tonnara (the Prince’s palazzo) and the Church of San Francesco di Paola, are just some of the historical buildings that make up Marzamemi. The Piazza Regina Margherita is the heart of the village, surrounded by fascinating architecture and filled with restaurants and bars for you to enjoy. Finish the day with by heading further south towards the little harbour and admire the quaint boats floating on the sea. Covering an area of 1,500 hectares, the Vendicari Nature Reserve, again just a short drive, is definitely worth a visit. The marshes make an excellent spot for bird-watching, thanks to being an important part of the migration process. Keep an eye out for grey herons and even flamingos! The reserve has a beautiful landscape and is home to various archaeological remains you can explore. There are also five different beaches to discover, known for their clean, unpolluted water and fine sand. Other notable towns and cities to explore include Noto, Modica, Ragusa and the famous city of Syracuse with its incredible island, Ortigia, now a UNESCO world heritage sit. Located next to the tip of Italy’s ‘boot’, Sicily is a vibrant island with a diverse landscape made up of lovely sandy beaches and breathtaking mountains. Famous for its exquisite food and wine, the region is home to Mediterranean cuisine with middle-eastern and Spanish influences, depending on which part of the island you are visiting. With bustling towns, an extensive coastline and historical architecture, Sicily is an amazing island to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. Late arrivals are subject to a €50 fee.
- Departure time : 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Early departures are subject to a €50 fee.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300kWh, extra consumtion fee is €0.40 per kWh, payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, changed weekly.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday from end-June to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and 2 hours mid-stay cleaning included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Heating costs included? : Included up to 300kWh, extra consumtion fee is €0.40 per kWh, payable locally.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool and hot tub heating included up to 300 kWh, extra calculated on consumption. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, changed weekly.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool and the hot tub are open all year round. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.