An ancient farmhouse recently transformed into a luxurious villa with an architect-designed interior, Villa Trea is a stunning example of traditional meets contemporary. It stands proudly in the middle of the countryside within the Le Marche region, surrounded by rolling hills and olive groves. Despite its secluded and idyllic setting, the closest village, Treia, is just a short drive away.
The white and natural-toned décor creates a villa that is as peaceful as it is beautiful in its minimalist style. The bright interior is further enhanced by light flooding in from the abundance of windows that also offer panoramic views over the extensive gardens. Make the most of the space and charm in the double living rooms by simply sinking back into a comfortable sofa with original stone walls all around you. The large fireplace and home theatre system guarantees cosy film nights. The stunning professional kitchen has every modern...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
There’s so much to do in the countryside and hills that surround Villa Trea – and you can be as active or as laidback as you like. Horse riding is available in the local area, as well as scenic walks to be enjoyed just moments from the villa. Several bars and restaurants are a short and easy drive away. The quaint, hilltop village of Treia is just a 10-minute drive from the villa. It’s considered by many to be one of the most beautiful villages in Italy and it’s not hard to see why. Stroll around its medieval centre to discover historic treasures such as the ancient gated walls and the pretty main square, Piazza della Repubblica. There’s also a cathedral and several churches and museums to visit. Macerata (20km) is most famous for the annual Opera Festival that’s held every summer in a stunning open-air amphitheatre. Other must-visit historic sites that can be found on the town’s cobbled streets include the 18th-century Palazzo Buonaccorsi, which is now Macerata’s civic museum. The Monte Conero (50km) is a promontory located just south of the city of Ancona on the Adriatic coast. You can explore this impressive feature of the coastal landscape on foot, horseback or by bike. The views over the sea are simply breathtaking and there are plenty of dramatic beaches to enjoy nearby. One of the nicest beaches is at Portonovo, which really benefits from being relatively secluded. Relax on the white-pebble beach and take boats out on the calm water, all whilst enjoying the traditional seaside atmosphere. Other places well worth visiting are the brick-built town of Castelfidardo (38km) that’s famous for its artisan accordion manufacture, and the town of Mondavio (75km) with its Renaissance castle.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights in low season, 7 nights in high season.
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Pets welcome? : On request and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in the bedrooms only.