Villa Santa Maura
Situated just a short distance away from the Adriatic coastline, this lovely home is perfect for those looking for a getaway near the sea. Stunning inside and out, the villa boasts its own private pool and spacious outdoor terrace – ideal for soaking up the sun. With a kitchen large enough to fit the whole party in, you’ll make memories with family and friends that will last forever.
The home has a very communal feel to it. Visitors can spread out in the vast living space, as there are enough seats for everyone to sit comfortably and chat around the table. Outside, guests can eat meals together al fresco on the terraced dining area or sit on the long cosy sofa that faces the swimming pool. Nothing beats drinking a cool glass of wine in the warm Italian sun. The large, inviting pool has a shallow section that’s perfect for sunbeds, so you can lie in the water and cool yourself off on a hot day.
This vibrant villa...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Santa Maura is set only a short distance away from the Adriatic coast in southern Puglia and only 2km from a village with shops and restaurants. Swim from the rocky shores nearby and be amazed by the clarity of the turquoise waters, ideal for snorkelling. Along the coast you can discover idyllic coves and pretty lidos. Look out for boat trips that will take you to visit some of the amazing grottos dotted along this part of Puglia’s coastline. There are also some longer stretches of sand you can drive to such as Marina di Pescoluse, also known as the ‘Maldives of Italy’ with its glorious sand and clear waters or Baia Verde, just south of Gallipoli, also on the Ionian coast. The beaches just north of the charming town of Otranto are also beautiful such Baia dei Turchi and Spiaggia degli Alimini, both around an hour away. Watch the boats come in and out of the harbour at Santa Maria di Leuca at the southern tip of Puglia or visit one of the magical hilltop villages such as Specchia, one of Italy’s most beautiful places. This region is filled with olive groves so typical of the Salento region and the surrounding landscapes will take your breath away. Other great places to visit include the historic city of Lecce with its great restaurants and Italian boutiques as well as the magnificent town of Gallipoli, known for its history and exciting nightlife, especially around the beautiful beach of Baia Verde with clubs and bars that come alive in the evening.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and bath towels are provided.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June - September. Otherwise flexible.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a higher security deposit may be requested. Please enquire.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst this property can accommodate 10 guests, please note that two guests will be sleeping on a sofa bed. Please see the features tab for full details
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst this property can accommodate 10 guests, please note that two guests will be sleeping on sofa beds. Please see the features tab for full details.