Casa Ginepro at Sicilia
Nestled in a seaside resort in south-eastern Sicily, this home is only a moments walk away from one of the island’s most popular sandy beaches. Grab a cocktail from one of the summer beach bars or relax with your favourite book on a sunbed. With the Mediterranean sea at your doorstep and blissful views of the shore, you will want your holiday at Casa Ginepro to last forever.
There is an authentic Sicilian feel throughout the interior of this home. The main living area is open plan, which ties the stylish décor of each room together in harmony. Ornate tiles give the kitchen charm, complemented by the intricately patterned wallpaper in the living room. A gorgeous wooden table acts as a centrepiece where families and friends can gather together to enjoy a delicious meal. Large windows brighten up each room with sunlight, while fashionable ornaments and cool artwork add to the overall look.
Casa Ginepro is equipped...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
You’ll find this gorgeous home nestled in a popular seaside resort with a bustling sandy beach as well as rocky shores. The back gate conveniently leads you toward the turquoise sea (100m), so you can take a quick dip anytime you please. Its clear waters make the perfect spot for snorkelling, and many fascinating sea-creatures make it their home. There are also a couple of beach bars where you can chill out with a drink while listening to the waves. For a change of scenery, check out the pretty village of Marzamemi. Restaurants and bars are sprinkled amongst old architecture, filling the cobbled streets with wafts of Mediterranean cuisine. The main hotspot is the Piazza Regina Margherita, where you can indulge in some food or drink <i>al fresco</i>. For a glimpse of Sicily’s rich history, wander around the old centre of the village. Keep an eye out for the Church of San Francesco di Paola and the Prince’s Pallazo Tonnara. There is also an opportunity to do some diving and a magnificent harbour to admire. Another place worth visiting is the Vendicari Nature Reserve. Active groups will love the different hiking trails that take you across the landscape to amazing viewpoints and incredible historical sites. With over 1,500 hectares of protected land, nature is unspoilt and perfect. Even the beaches boast unpolluted waters and fine golden sands. Many different birds pass through the reserve during migration season, so keep your eyes peeled for flamingos, herons, dunlins and stalks. The UNESCO world heritage site of Ortigia, an island connected to the historic city of Syracuse, can be reached within an hour. The historic and characterful towns of Noto, Ragusa and Modica are all wonderful places to visit for the day. Even if you’ve already experienced Italy, Sicily has its own identity that makes it a must-visit. The island is blessed with miles upon miles of blissful coastline made up of rocky shores and cute beaches. Sicilian cuisine is especially unique, with hints of the different cultures that have existed on the island. Many dishes have French, Greek, Spanish and Arab influences, depending on which part of the island you visit. With vibrant historical towns to explore and delicious wine to taste, this region is an incredible place to visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. (late arrivals between 9:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. will be charged €50, paid locally).
- Departure time : 8.00 a.m. - 10.00 a.m. (departures before 8:00 a.m. will be charged €50, paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).
- Heating costs included? : Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week towel change.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and 2 hours mid-stay cleaning included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Changeover day : Saturday approximately mid-June to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool heating charge? : Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property has 5 air-conditioning units.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that only the 8 person prices include the rental of the entire villa, please see the 'Features' tab for full details.