Villa Tito at Puglia
Situated just minutes from Italy’s stunning coastline and a short drive away from idyllic sandy beaches, this vibrant four-bed villa makes the perfect holiday destination. Create wonderful memories with family or friends in the large swimming pool and take advantage of the outdoor terrace that this home is blessed with.
This casa comes with everything you need to enjoy life like an Italian. With a large veranda, comfortable garden furniture and an al-fresco dining area, you can spend time outside catching the rays. Cool off in the stunning large pool or sunbathe on the lovely terrace that surrounds it. There is a great feeling of space in the enclosed gardens, allowing ample room for family or friends.
Wide windows and open doorways are carefully positioned throughout this house to flood each room with light. Stylish yet comfortable furnishings ensure you will feel at home. The master bedroom sits on the upper...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated in Salento, in southern Puglia, you are a leisurely walk from the coast where you can find rocky platforms to swim from, great for snorkelling in crystal-clear waters. There are also summer restaurants dotted along this part of the coast. The nearest beach is less than 3km away and the nearest sandy beach is 6km away. For a change of scene, head slightly further afield to Punta Pizzo, a nature reserve that boasts Mediterranean scrub, vegetation, wetlands and marshes. Its also home to several species of plants and wildlife. Drive around half an hour to reach Gallipoli, a bustling town where you can spend the day shopping from Italian boutiques to market stalls. Admire the various historic buildings scattered around the city. The Church of Saint Agatha (located in the centre of the old town) and Castello di Gallipoli (nestled in the port) are two wonderful sites that are worth visiting whilst for a taste of the city’s fascinating history, visit Museo Civico Emanuele Barba. Just south of the town, head to the famous Baia Verde which is a wonderful sandy beach with clear waters great for swimming for all ages plus a vibrant nightlife after sunset! Puglia is a popular destination for tourists thanks to its beautiful landscape and picturesque villages, towns and cities with other highlights including Specchia, Galatina and Lecce. Known for its olive oil production, the region boasts olives grove that stretch as far as the eye can see and you can often pick up top-quality olive oil from local shops. There are also some wonderful Salento wines to try from picturesque local vineyards.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights during all other periods.
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €200 per pet per stay will apply (payable locally).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included (limited data).
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst this property can accommodate 10 guests, please note that two guests will be sleeping on a sofa bed. Please see the features tab for full details.