Roverella at Marche
Impressive Roverella looks and feels like a natural part of the rural landscape in this stunning area of Le Marche. This brick and stone villa started life as an 18th-century traditional farmhouse and is now an elegant, luxurious holiday home that offers a truly tranquil escape.
Right on the doorstep are swathes of lush countryside, punctuated by hills and mountains that are typical of the Le Marche region. Walking, hiking and cycling are all popular activities here, as are wine tasting tours and relaxing on the beaches of the nearby Adriatic coast. You have your very own slice of the countryside to enjoy at Roverella, with extensive gardens that offer panoramic views of the idyllic landscapes.
The main villa is elegantly furnished, with a fantastic sense of light and space throughout. Unwind in the living room as you enjoy a game of chess or watch television. It’s a great space for evening drinks before moving...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
As Roverella is in the heart of the Le Marche countryside, you can be exploring the idyllic landscapes in moments. If you're feeling active and want to soak up the rural atmosphere, you can enjoy a 40-minute walk to the nearest village. Otherwise, it's only just over a five-minute drive away. This traditional village is home to a restaurant, some bars, a couple of museums and lots of old buildings to admire. The coast is just over a 30-minute drive away from the villa, so it's also easy to head out for a day by the sea. The beach at Porto San Giorgio boasts many restaurants, the sand is beautifully golden and the water ideal for swimming. Other great beaches can be enjoyed at Cupra Marittima and San Benedetto del Tronto. For history fixes, visit the cities of Ascoli Piceno and Macerata. Both are bursting with old buildings, many of which date back to the Renaissance era. One of the main sites to tick off your sightseeing list in Ascoli Piceno is Piazza del Popolo, which is also home to 13th-century Palazzo dei Capitani del Popolo. Macerata's cobbled streets are lined with fascinating structures, such as 18th-century Palazzo Buonaccorsi, which is now the city's civic museum. It's generally most famous for the annual Opera Festival that’s held every summer in an impressive open-air amphitheatre. The Sibillini Mountains and Monti Sibillini National Park are the best places to go if you're looking for some adventure. You can follow exciting hiking and cycling trails to get truly breathtaking views over the area, as well as spot a variety of flora and fauna.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 (€1000 for stag/hen parties) paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week change for bath towels.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cots are available.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst this property can accommodate 16 guests, please note that two guests will be sleeping on sofa beds. Please see the features tab for full details.