Villa Oremus at Puglia
Escape to a luxe getaway, hidden in the countryside of Melendugno. This modern home perfectly complements the lush environment and acts as an idyllic home away from home.
This four-bedroom home is in the style of an elegant loft, with unique furnishings and artwork that make for an exciting place to call home during your time in Italy. With bright pops of colour and plenty of contemporary finishing, you will never want to leave.
As you enter this home, you are welcomed into a spacious room that overlooks the lush outdoor area, with olive groves and the charming garden. Oh, and the sparkling private pool. Here, a large wooden staircase leads to the open plan gallery on the first floor where the three double bedrooms and one shared bathroom overlook. The master bedroom has a large en-suite bathroom as well as a comfortable walk-in closet. In other words, everything you could want from a room.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Oremus is situated in the countryside of Melendugno, a town and commune that is known for its breathtaking beaches on the Adriatic Sea, which are within 16km from the villa, including; San Roca Vecchia, San Foca, Torre dell’Orso and Torre Sant’Andrea, which have been awarded the Blue Flag beach prize for water quality. The centre of town is just a short 20-minute walk or 3-minute drive away, and it has four hamlets to explore; Borgagne, Roca Vecchia, San Foca, Torre dell’Orso and Torre Sant’Andrea. There are also many restaurants and bars to enjoy during your visit. This villa has a prime location, not only is it just a short drive to some of the regions most stunning beaches, but it’s also a short drive to the capital city. So, you can enjoy nature, history and local cuisine easily. Lecce is a historically rich city and it’s known for its baroque buildings, among the must-visit are Basilica di Santa Croce, the Piazza del Duomo and the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption. Here you will also find many restaurants that range from authentic meals to modern fusions. This area is home to some of the most beautiful spots in Italy, with picture-perfect beaches, historical spots and some of the most dramatic cliff sides. Some must visit spots for day trips include: Otranto (25km), Gallipoli (45km) and Ostuni (110km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00-7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €170, payable locally. Three hour maid service twice per week also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : Italy Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1- €3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Please note that any event rental may be subject to additional charges, venue hire fees and to a higher security deposit, which will be in addition to any published rental rates and fees.
- All events are on request only and subject to prior agreement from the owner, who reserves the right to refuse all events without their prior authorisation.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (June - September), otherwise 4 nights.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.