Villa Lungomare at Sicilia
Nestled along the seaside among a luxuriant garden sits Villa Lungomare, a contemporary villa with panoramic sea views - it’s the perfect place to call home during a visit to Sicily.
This villa can accommodate up to 18 guests spread over two villas, both of which overlook the water and the villa’s large private swimming pool. It’s an ideal spot for those travelling as a big group since each home is independent. There are nine bedrooms across each space, varying in size but all offering a spacious and airy place to get a restful slumber. As with the rest of the home the bedrooms have a contemporary finish with unique artwork, cushions and rugs, all giving a colourful finishing touch. There are 10 bathrooms in the villa, so don’t worry about arguments over the shower in the morning!
Guests can all relax and put their feet up in the villas main living area, which boasts floor to ceiling windows and doors opening out...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Lungomare is located sea front in a small seaside resort town on the Southern coast of Sicily, Marina di Modica. The villa is just a 30-minute mostly flat walk (or a 10-minute drive) from the villa, here you will find restaurants, bars, ice cream parlours, and supermarkets. It’s a spot that is still somewhat untouched by tourists, so there’s still a calming feel about the area. The beautiful bay that the villa looks over is just as welcoming up close, or stick to the sandy shores to top up your tan. Pazallo, a small town, is also near the villa (9km). Here guests can find the closest railway station as well as stunning beaches that have received Blue Flag awards for being clean and safe. Nearby is Modica (20km), which is known as one of Sicily’s most atmospheric towns. Get lost in the labyrinth of piazzas, Baroque buildings and chocolate shops of this UNESCO-listed city. Explore the grand Baroque churches and cathedrals and be sure to treat yourselves to some chocolate. Ragusa (36km) is a city and commune close by that offers the charm of a bigger town while still boasting picturesque lanes and buildings like a quaint village. It’s a magnificent place to visit, whether you’re wandering the alleyways aimlessly or visiting the cathedrals and museums it’s a lovely place to explore. There’s plenty of tasty restaurants and cafes to enjoy as well. The villa is also near other towns that are must-visit day trips, such as Syracuse (71km), Etna (140km) and Taormina (178km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. Extra €50 for late arrivals (if agreed), payable locally.
- Departure time : 8.00 a.m. - 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, plus an additional 3 hours cleaning per day. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels. Linen is changed mid-week and all towels are changed twice per week.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, electricity, heating and air-conditioning is included up to 500Kwh per week. Excess charged at €0.40 per kWh, paid locally.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally based on consumption.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday from mid-June - end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : When minimum occupancy is booked, the small house will not not be accessible.
- Other Ts and Cs : There are 15 air-conditioning units at this property.