Casa di Leuca at Puglia
Fully immerse yourself into the local culture by calling Casa di Leuca home, a spot that embraces unforgettable Mediterranean style both inside and outside. This traditional home is covered in stone, according to the ancient local tradition, and makes for the perfect home away from home.
The villa consists of two independent spaces, the main house and then the Trulli, which dates back to 1700s: both of these areas offer living and dining spaces, as well as various bedrooms. The main villa has a lot of traditional Mediterranean touches, from the tiles in the bedrooms and bathrooms to the exposed beams throughout the home. While the Trulli, a traditional Apulian dry stone hut, is kept very traditional letting the beautiful construction stay the main feature.
Accommodating up to 14 guests in seven bedrooms, this villa is incredibly spacious while still offering a lot of places for everyone to gather together. The seven bedrooms...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Santa Maria di Leuca, also known as Leuca, is a commune in the province of Lecce, southern Italy. There are plenty of beautiful shops, tasty restaurants and relaxing bars to enjoy. There’re also cultural offerings, such as Basilica Sanctuary of Santa Maria de Finibus Terrae and the lighthouse of Santa Maria de Leuca. This area also boasts lovely beaches and natural must-see sights, such as Cascata Monumentale Di Leuca (waterfall) and Punat Ristola (beach). It’s well worth a day trip to Lecce, the capital city of the province (84km). This area is known as ‘the Florence of the South’ because of its stunning architecture, a lot of which are created from the local stone. Here you can explore the Basilica di Santa Croce, Piazza del Duomo, the Roman Amphitheatre and Torre del Parco. The Lecce province, is known for unspoiled coastlines, incredible cliffs and crystal-clear waters. To enjoy these spots, venture to Porto Badisco (40km), Melendugno (59km) and Torre dell’Orso (65km). The region has a varied landscape, from rolling hills and lush green pastures, this means the local cuisine also varies; from oils and wines to cheeses, vegetables and fresh pastas.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and 3 hour maid service 6 x weekly included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : Italy Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1- €3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note, one of the bedrooms does not have air-conditioning.