Villa Tahlula at Campania
Villa Tahlula is a comfortable five-bedroom, traditionally styled villa with panoramic views over Mount Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples.
In the main building, an open plan kitchen and dining area, equipped with modern facilities and accessories, are the perfect place to enjoy preparing and indulging in a relaxing meal, with plenty of natural light through the many patio doors creating a bright and airy interior.
And when the weather is fine, step outside onto the patio where you can enjoy an alfresco lunch, in or out of the shade, with fabulous views!
There is also a bright, spacious living room equipped with a large sofa and satellite television for some light entertainment after an action-packed day. All of the rooms are air-conditioned.
There are three traditionally styled, elegant bedrooms in the main building: all three are double bedrooms, two of which are equipped with fabulous en-suite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled on the hillside overlooking the Amalfi Coast, with views of the spectacular Mount Vesuvius in the distance, Villa Tahlula is located just 4km from the local town of Sorrento, a beautiful coastal town with restaurants, pavement cafes and entertainment galore. For access to the nearby town of Sorrento, a bus is available from just outside the villa, or you can enjoy the picturesque walk along the coast, with the exquisite scenery at every turn. The nearest restaurant is virtually opposite villa's main gate, so you don’t have to go far to try the fabulous local cuisine! The nearby surroundings of the villa can provide for your daily needs, with local bars and restaurants and a supermarket not too far away, but also allows a feeling of tranquillity and isolation from the hustle and bustle of every-day life, with a pervasive, calming stillness. Further afield, there is much to explore, with Mount Vesuvius a very short distance away, and several enchanting cities including Naples and Salerno. Try the infamous pizza, pasta and fresh fish from local producers, and of course – taste the wine! The sheer cliffs of the coast drop dramatically into the glistening sea, punctuated with pastel-coloured fishing villages, with terraced vineyards, lemon groves and an array of exquisite, well-marked hiking trails further inland. Of course, the coast is lined with stunning beaches, with crystal-clear water and unspoilt natural lands, also ideal for a scenic walk.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Late arrival fee (after 8:00 p.m.): €60
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Gas: €4/m3, payable locally.
- Electricity and air-conditioning: €0.35/kWh, payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250 (if renting just the villa) or €300 (if renting the villa and annexe), payable locally. Please also see below re. weekly cleaning fee. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : For stays of more than one week, there is an obligatory weekly cleaning charge of €250 (if renting just the villa) or €300 (if renting the villa and annexe), payable locally.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Late arrival fee (after 8:00 p.m.): €60
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately end-April to beginning of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.