Casa Colleluce at Marche
Hidden away in the Le Marche hills and surrounded by tree-covered countryside for as far as the eye can see, Casa Colleluce is a real escape from it all. This centuries-old farmhouse still has many of its original features, which are complemented by tastefully-chosen antiques and more rustic pieces for an enchanting feel throughout. The sense of heritage makes Casa Colleluce the perfect base for fully soaking up the history and natural beauty of the area.
Casa Colleluce comprises of the main property and a small annex. As you enter the farmhouse, you’ll feel as if you’ve stepped back in time. The focal point of the spacious living/dining room is a grand fireplace, around which are two impossibly comfortable sofas for passing relaxed, cosy evenings. A beautiful dining table sits alongside a number of other charming wood pieces, which all add even more warmth to the space. The kitchen is equally as delightful, with a mix of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nature is all around at Casa Colleluce, with your garden being immediately bordered and surrounded by the Le Marche countryside. The woods overlooking the villa are home to all sorts of wild animals, such as roe deer, badgers and porcupines. The nearest restaurants are just a five-minute drive away, so head out for dinner and then return to see what animals may roam into your garden! A great way to see the lush landscapes here is by following an old sheep track close to the villa that eventually brings you into the sleepy village of Colleluce. Reward the hour's walk or bike ride with a glass of Vernaccia, a sparkling red wine that the local area is famous for. You can also admire the very vineyards where the wine started its journey to your glass. The town of San Severino Marche is full of sightseeing opportunities, with the 13th-century fortified square of Piazza del Popolo being where the main attractions are. The Teatro Feronia is one of its most beautiful buildings. Also a must-see are the remains of the medieval city, including a tower, two gates and a 10th-century cathedral. Macerata and Ascoli Piceno are another two historical hotspots. The former is famous for the Opera Festival that's held in an open-air amphitheatre every summer. Ascoli Piceno has its own claim to fame, with a number of honey-coloured limestone buildings making it instantly recognisable to visitors. Be sure to explore Piazza del Popolo and its 13th-century Palazzo dei Capitani del Popolo, with Piazza Arringo being where you'll find a fascinating cathedral and crypt. Monti Sibillini National Park is ideal for those into hiking, as the routes offer stunning views of the area. You can also go rafting through the gorges of the River Nera and try some rock climbing. The coast is within easy reach, with one of the best beaches being at Porto Sant'Elpidio. It's just a 45-minute drive away from Casa Colleluce and offers plenty of family-friendly facilities, along with a sandy beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, except in low season when extra charge (based on consumption).
- Heating costs included? : No.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €150, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool heating charge? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season. 3 nights during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and cot are available.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.