Marsa Cortina at Puglia
Imagine waking up to the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks and to the sea breeze sneaking in your open window. As you look out your bedroom window you’re greeted by the turquoise waters, glistening in the morning sun. That’s what every morning could be like at Marsa Cortina, a home away from home that is located right by the sea.
This 5-bedroom villa can accommodate up to ten guests in the bedrooms spread over two floors. The ground level has two doubles, one of which has sea views and an en-suite bathroom. The other three rooms are on the lower floor, there are three doubles two of which have en-suite bathrooms.
There’s a living space on both floors, with a small living space on the lower floor and the main living spaces on the ground level. The main living space is a large area that opens onto the outdoor terrace with panoramic views - where better to spend your days. This bright and spacious space is...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
This cliffside villa is located in Castro, a small picturesque town that rests on the rocky shores of the Adriatic sea. This villa boasts beautiful vistas of Castro Bay. With stunning spots to swim and enjoy the sea, it’s easy to understand why this area is known as the ‘pearl of the Salento’. The villa is just a 7-minute mostly flat walk to the Castro port and centre (700m), where you will find plenty of restaurants, bars and shops. The southern location means there are plenty of beautiful beaches, with crystal clear waters and spots to set up for the day. There are plenty within a short drive or walk from the villa like: Cala dell’Acquaviva (1.7km), Beach Botte (4km) and Porto Miggiano (5km). It’s just a 45-minute drive to Lecce, a city that has plenty do to and see. This spot is known for its beautiful baroque buildings, and there’s so many places to enjoy and explore including: Piazza del Duomo cathedral, Basilica of Santa Croce, Cathedral of Lecce and Piazza Sant’Oronzo. Lecce is also home to many authentic restaurants that will tantalise your taste buds, and countless bars that offer an aperitif or two. This villa is located in the region of Puglia, the southern spot that forms the heel of Italy’s boot. This region is known for beautiful whitewashed hill towns, centuries-old farms and endless coastline that boasts beautiful turquoise waters. It’s well worth a visit to some of the other towns and villages, like: the beautiful town of Santa Cesarea Terme, the coastal town of Otranto, and the stunning beach of Torre Dell’Orso.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00-7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : Italy Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1- €3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.