Trulli Dei Limoni at Puglia
Surrounded by idyllic gardens in a quiet part of the Puglia countryside close to the town of Ceglie Messapica is Trulli Dei Limoni. This traditional trulli has undergone a tasteful transformation into a comfortable holiday home that delights with its original features and charm.
Its quiet setting means laidback country walks and bike rides are on the doorstep, with winding lanes and lush countryside to explore. The town of Ceglie Messapica is also just a short drive away, with its wealth of historical architecture, restaurants, shops and bars.
Stepping inside Trulli Dei Limoni feels like entering a total oasis of calm. The whitewashed walls and stone features of each trullo are complemented by the luxurious finish throughout. As well as stone, other natural materials such as wood and marble are used to beautiful effect in the bright and airy main living space. You can go from relaxing on the sofa to socialising in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The closest town to Trulli Dei Limoni is Ceglie Messapica. Here you'll find amenities to make your stay a comfortable and convenient one, with a great choice of restaurants, bars and shops. The town also has a rich history, with it being one of the oldest in Puglia. Sightseeing highlights include numerous ancient churches and the impressive Castello di Ceglie Messapica. The picturesque towns of the Valle d'Itria are within easy reach and include Martina Franca and Alberobello. Hilltop Martina Franca has an historic centre where you can stroll along winding streets and past pretty whitewashed buildings. You'll see plenty of baroque and rococo architecture here too. Dividing the old town and the more modern area of Martina Franca are the original town walls and gates. Alberobello is famous for its trulli-lined streets and charming, fairytale-esque atmosphere. Just under half an hour's drive away is Ostuni, which is known as 'The White City'. It gained this nickname due to the number of whitewashed buildings found in the old town area. The most impressive landmark is the 15th-century cathedral. If you visit the city on a Saturday, be sure to buy some fresh ingredients from the fruit and vegetable market for making delicious meals. August is a great time to visit, as this is the month in which the Cavalcata di Sant'Oronzo festival is held. For a day of relaxing on a sandy beach and swimming in the sea, head to the Ostuni coast. You have a choice of beaches here, with Lido Morelli and Rosa Marina being some of the best for families. Explore the sand dunes, wetlands, parkland and ancient olive groves of Parco Dune Costiere. It's perfect for long walks, hikes and bike rides. Also visit Torre Guaceto Nature Reserve for a lovely day out. You have the chance to spot a wide range of wildlife throughout this coastal and marine reserve, with a visitor centre and museum also on offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 11.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 6.00 a.m. - 10.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.