Casa Fiorella at Sardegna
Situated on Sardinia’s stunning south coast, this villa is perfect for those looking for a relaxing getaway. With your own private beach down below, you can hear the waves crash down below as you dine overlooking the incredible coastline.
Inside the villa, the décor is a perfect blend of stylishness and homeliness, ensuring a comfortable yet charming stay. Guests can appreciate the local character of this home seen by the traditional furnishings, pretty Sardinian fabrics and lovely little touches throughout the villa. Enjoy the mesmerising sea-views from the veranda, leading straight from the lovely open-plan living room and well-equipped kitchen. Another special feature is the garden on the roof of the villa with further outstanding views of the surrounding coast.
The villa’s stand out quality is its close proximity to the sea as it sits above the coastline. There’s a rocky stairway leading to your very own little...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The surrounding area will take your breath away. Hike across one of the winding paths that take you across cliffs up into the hills where you can admire the sea and countryside. Once you get to the top you’ll be rewarded with panoramic views. Cyclists will love the routes that lead you through lovely streets and hilly terrain. Be sure to take a few breaks so that you can truly admire the views around you. Nestled on Sardinia’s picturesque coastline, this property is just a stone’s throw away from seaside activities – perfect for those who love breathing in the fresh sea air. Walk a few minutes to the nearby hotel resort where you can take part in water-sports and boat rental. On dry land, tennis and five-a-side football are available for you to really work up a sweat! Golf lovers can head to the local golf club (5km), where you can smell the fresh sea air while perfecting your swing. For something different, the local winery offers wine tasting sessions that will take you through the different notes and flavours of Sardinia’s delicious wines. The nearest village (5km) is around a five minute drive away, where you’ll find all sorts of lovely bars and restaurants. There is also a closer local restaurant (2km) where you’ll get a taste of Sardinia’s lovely cuisine such as risotto, gnocchi or creamy pasta, while indulging in some delicious wine. If you fancy a night in, the local supermarket (5km) is only a short drive away, so you can stock up on some goodies. Sardinia’s vast coastline is easily explored by car. Picturesque sandy beaches and stunning views of distant mountains are just waiting to be found. With its own yacht harbour, the neighbouring village is definitely worth a visit and is home to many different shops so you can shop till you drop! Another highlight is the historical town of Cagliari, where you’ll find cathedrals, a botanical garden and the National Museum.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : No.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, paid locally. Bedrooms and bathrooms are also cleaned mid-stay for bookings of more than 7 nights. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Bedroom with ensuite bathroom available for staff
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst an additional guest may use the bedroom on the lower ground floor, the standard of this room is lower than the other bedrooms.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst an additional guest may use the bedroom and bathroom on the lower ground floor, the standard of this room is lower than the other bedrooms.
- Other Ts and Cs : Only the bedrooms have air-conditioning.