Casale Attarico at Puglia
Tucked away just five-minutes from the nearby coastline, this stunning three-bed villa is in an ideal location for a relaxing holiday by the sea. Delightful gardens and stunning green spaces embody the spirt of outdoor living which makes this region so special.
This beautiful casa has a whole host of outdoor spaces where you can soak up the sun, swim in the refreshing pool or enjoy al fresco meals on the enchanting terrace. Nothing beats enjoying a cool glass of local wine with family or friends in Puglia’s hot sun, followed by cooking delicious meals in the outdoor pizza oven.
Inside, inviting spaces are fitted with modern furnishings and attractive art – creating the perfect blend of style and comfort. Thoughtful amenities are placed around every corner, creating a warm and homely ambience. Create tasty dishes in the fully-equipped kitchen or head into town for some genuine Puglian cuisine that will keep you...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In the Salento region of southern Puglia, Casale Attarico is a short drive from the coastal town of Castro (5km) and within walking distance of a small local town with restaurants, shops and an historic castle. The villa is surrounded by stunning natural landscapes and it’s around 2km from the sea where you can swim in the crystal-clear waters from the rocky shore. One particular highlight of this area is Grotta Verde, around a 10-minute drive away, where you can swim into a natural swimming pool inside a cave, with the light from the outside helping give the water its beautiful green colour that is loved by tourists and locals alike. Heading west, Marina di Pescoluse is a popular destination for holiday makers, thanks to its bright white sand and crystal blue sea. Dubbed as the Maldives of Italy, this breathtakingly beautiful destination is the ideal place to spend the day. Relax on the sunbeds or admire the different fish by snorkelling in clear waters. If you fancy heading out for the day, Gallipoli is a vibrant city that’s under an hour drive away. People love its beautiful white stretches of sand just south of the town known as Baia Verde and the lively nightlife around here. Browse through the town’s lovely boutiques and look out for fascinating historical sites such as the ancient Church of Saint Agatha, that sits in the centre of the old town and Castello di Galliopli, the 11th century military fortress nestled in the port. If you would like to learn more about city’s rich history, make your way to its fascinating museum – Museo Civico Emanuele Barba. After a busy day shopping and site-seeing, relax by the harbour and watch the boats pass by. Other wonderful places to visit include Otranto to the north, Santa Maria di Leuca at the southern most tip and the village of Specchia, known to be one of Italy’s most beautiful villages where you can dine in wonderful restaurants on the piazza or find some local specialities in the many pretty shops.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.30 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst this property can accommodate 7 guests, please note that two guests will be sleeping on a sofa bed and pull out bed. Please see the features tab for full details.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.