Villa Rossi at Sicilia
Sat on Mount Etna’s slope, this charming farmhouse provides incredible views of orchards, vineyards and mountain tops. Admire the panoramic landscape from the gorgeous swimming pool, various terraces or large garden. Whether you spend your time relaxing in the exclusive spa or working out in the gym area, Villa Rossi has something for everyone.
Using environmentally-friendly materials, this former manor, winery and stables was beautifully renovated into a gorgeous home. Original features such as wooden beams and stone walls have been restored to maintain the character that sets this villa apart from others. On the lower floor, you’ll find a tranquil spa area complete with Turkish bath, sauna, jacuzzi and salt room; feel all your worries melt away as you bathe in serenity.
Mount Etna’s volcanic ash makes perfect soil for plants, meaning the lovely garden that surrounds the farmhouse is filled with picturesque,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This lovely farmhouse is nestled on the slopes of Mount Etna, providing breathtaking views around every corner. Surrounded by quaint little villages, there are a lots of different restaurants and bars a short drive away. Zafferana Etnea is a nearby commune filled with parks, shops and eateries. Founded in 1387, it was rebuilt several times after being destroyed by volcanic eruptions and streams of lava. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Mount Etna is an awesome active volcano known as one of Italy’s most important landmarks. Its incredible landscape consists of orchards and vineyards; the volcanic soil makes delicious wine. There are a wide variety of exhibitions that take you to the summit and, if you visit in the cooler months, you can go skiing. Guides will speak of the volcano’s fascinating history and its place in Roman mythology. If you feel like a change of scenery, a short drive will take you to Sicily’s picturesque coastline. Strazzo beach is filled with smooth rocks, black volcanic sand and several little coves – ideal for rock-pooling and diving. Catania is a long stretch of sandy shore in the shadow of Mount Etna. On a clear day, you can see the peak of the volcano while bathing in the clear blue water. Sicily is a wonderful island made up of blissful beaches, mountains and historical villages. Catania, an ancient port city, Taormina, a stunning hilltop town and Syracuse, a bustling place with a vibrant nightlife, are all easy to reach. Quality wine, unique Mediterranean cuisine and a diverse culture make this region a great place to go on holiday.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €30 (paid locally).
- Departure time : 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including mid-week towel change.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 400kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.30 per kWh (paid locally).
- Heating costs included? : Extra charge (on consumption and paid locally).
- Minimum stay : 7 nights over Christmas and New Year. 4 nights during all other periods.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, changed weekly.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from March to end of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that only the 10 person prices include the rental of the entire villa, please see the 'features' tab for full details.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot is available on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property has 5 air-conditioning units.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that only the 10 people prices include the rental of the small house and the annexe.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst this property can accommodate up to 10 guests, please note that one guest will be sleeping on a sofa bed. Please see the features tab for full details.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner/agent.
- Pool heating charge? : The Jacuzzi is heated up to 28C (see energy costs).