Casa Albizia at Campania
Casa Albizia enjoys a rural setting down a narrow lane within the picturesque region of Masse Lubrense, on the Sorrentine Peninsula. There’s a hamlet just two kilometres away where you’ll find your nearest restaurant, shop and café. The popular coastal resort of Marina del Cantone is a short drive (6km) and of course Sorrento (9km) is also within reach for fabulous day trips and cultural discoveries.
The rugged terrain and tree-clad hills of Masse Lubrense provide wonderful walking opportunities, virtually from Casa Albizia’s door. Find your way onto ancient mule tracks and pathways between villages and along the coast for spectacular views and rural escapism.
Sleeping up to twelve guests, Casa Albizia comprises two separate houses, both self-sufficient and for your convenience, parking spaces are provided for three cars. This is the perfect villa for two or more families travelling together, or a large group of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Occupying a large section of the Sorrento Peninsula, Masse Lubrense is a tranquil, hilly region connecting Sorrento, Gulf of Salerno and Gulf of Naples. Efforts have been made in recent years to open-up ancient pathways around the coast and through the countryside, with little more than olive groves and lemon trees for company. Casa Albizia is perfectly located for exploring both sides of Sorrento’s peninsula. Marina del Cantone is a windy, six-kilometre journey downhill and as well as a pebbly but inviting beach, it also boasts water sports, Roman ruins and restaurants. It’s a quieter, low-key alternative compared to upmarket and stylish Positano (18km), further along the Amalfi Coast. If you’re a keen walker, a recommended, triangular route takes you to through Termini, Monte San Costanzo and on to Punta Campanella, where the views of Capri are uninterrupted and so spell-binding, it’s where legend claims Ulysses met with the Sirens and built a temple to Minerva. Your starting point is Termini (4km) and the walk takes about two hours. A day trip to Sorrento feels like an absolute must, and happily, it’s only nine kilometres from Casa Albizia. From here, ferry services to Capri run daily throughout the summer months. As well as the town itself being a sight to behold – with colourful buildings rising-up the cliff face from the sea – this gorgeous town also provides some of the best aspects of Naples Bay and the Isle of Capri. Head to Villa Communale for Italianate gardens, fountains and mesmerising views of this iconic stretch of coastline. If you’re feeling swept-off your feet by the beauty of it all, revive yourself with a well-earnt rest in a pavement café and feast on local specialities such as Gnocchi alla Sorrentina and handmade ice cream, followed by a glass of Limoncello. When in Sorrento….
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 charged to clients’ credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (out of schedule arrivals will be charged at €30).
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Heating costs included? : Reversable heating/air conditioning included in the rental price. Central heating, if required, is charged at €3.50 per m3.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots are available for hire at a cost of €25 for each item per week.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Other Ts and Cs : A/C is in the main house only.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from beginning of April to beginning of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.