Trullo Panero at Puglia
Perfectly placed between two of Puglia’s most iconic white towns, Trullo Panero sits just a few kilometres outside of Alberobello and Locorotondo, surrounded by tranquil countryside. Trullo Panero is a delightful example of a restored trullo; a traditional design of home unique to the Valle d’Itria region of Puglia. So, if you’re a group or family of four and fancy sharing your holiday with ancient stone walls, exposed beams and conical-shaped roofs, this is the villa for you.
Inside, the simple décor and tasteful furnishings allow the charm and age of Trullo Panero’s rustic features to shine through. You’ll fall in love with every alcove, beam and window.
All your accommodation is arranged on the ground floor, with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom – featuring twin beds and main bathroom, are located off the lounge, which leads on to the well-equipped kitchen. The whitewashed...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Puglia’s popularity with holidaymakers extends to much more than warm sunshine, Mediterranean landscapes and mouth-watering cuisine. Staying at Trullo Panero allows you to explore this region’s famous white towns, which gleem from hilltops throughout the Valle d’Itria. And you’re only one hour from Bari and Brindisi airports. Alberobello’s trulli are so special, they have Unesco world heritage site status. These limestone houses with conical roofs are unique to the Itria Valley and the earliest sites date back to the Bronze Age. Ancient trulli houses still stand today, with Trullo Panero a lovely example. Drive a few kilometres in the opposite direction, and Locorotondo offers another tantalising day out. With a reputation for lace making, wine growing and olive oil, you’re in souvenir-buying heaven. Stroll around the white stone buildings and narrow alleyways before finding a table at a side-street ristorante. Settle in for a cooling glass of Spumante and, appetising antipasti and caciocavallo cheese. If you fancy a day at the beach, it’s about a thirty-minute drive from Trullo Panero to the sandy beaches along the coast between Monopoli to the north and Brindisi port. Parco Naturale Regionale Dune Costiere is a protected area of dunes, olive groves and wetlands. Extending out into the Adriatic, a marine reserve teems with sea life between the pretty resorts of Torre Can to Torre San Leonardo; perfect for snorkellers, water sports and boat trips. More family fun and up-close encounters with animals can be found just twenty minutes away at Zoosafari Fasanolandia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 8 pm (arrivals outside of these hours is subjected to a chage of €50-80)
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am (departures outside these hours is subjected to a charge of €50)
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, on consumption
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the Trullo
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.