Villa di Marza at Sicilia
Villa di Marza occupies a prime, seafront position within a coastal hamlet close to the town of Ispica. Just moments away are a beach and the beautiful sea, with the villa offering stunning views of both from its roof and dining terraces. In the height of the summer, hire sun loungers and umbrellas to enjoy leisurely afternoons on the sand, before sampling the delicious food served at the beach-front restaurant.
The villa is surrounded by a small garden and patio that’s directly accessed via the indoor living and dining spaces. The interior is light and airy, with a palette of blue and stone hues that reflect the villa’s proximity to the coast and sea.
Unwind in the bright living room by reading or watching television on a comfortable sofa. Also simply take in the calming sights of the sea as you sit by the large window that offers clear views over the water. Providing restful spaces to peacefully drift off to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The sea and beach couldn't be much closer to you when you stay at Villa di Marza. Less than a five-minute walk brings you to beautiful golden sand and crystal clear waters. Make a picnic and take it with you to enjoy a leisurely afternoon on the beach. From approximately mid-June to mid-September, there is a beachside kiosk and restaurant open serving delicious food and you can hire sun loungers and umbrellas for totally chilling out and relaxing. At any time of year, when you're feeling active, take long walks along the scenic coastline and marvel at the lush countryside further inland. The nearest amenities can be found in the town of Ispica. There are a number of restaurants serving traditional Italian food, with pizza and seafood being particular specialities. A good choice of bars, shops and supermarkets is also on offer. If you want to explore beaches further down the coast, there's the gorgeous sandy stretch, cliffs and lush hills at Santa Maria del Focallo. The small town of Pollazzo has another lovely beach to spend a few sunny hours on. There's plenty of wild nature to discover in this scenic part of Sicily. Visit Pantano Longarini nature reserve for some great bird watching opportunities. You're likely to see migrating birds such as flamingos and herons in and around the marshes here. Vendicari Nature Reserve is another must-visit natural beauty. For historic sightseeing, head to the towns of Noto and Ragusa; both of which are well-known for their Baroque architecture. The city of Syracuse is full of ancient ruins to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4:00 - 9:00 p.m. (late arrivals between 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. will be charged €30, paid locally).
- Departure time : 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including beach towels.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).
- Heating costs included? : Included up to 300kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Changeover day : Saturday from end-June to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property has four air-conditioning units.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that only the 8 person prices include the rental of the entire villa, please see the features tab for full details.