Trullo Massimiliano at Puglia
Sleeping only two guests, Trullo Massimiliano is a rare find. Diminutive villas of such character and quality are few and far between, and this is one of our Italian favourites. Sitting just outside the delightful town of Locorotondo in Puglia’s Valle d’Itria, this converted trullo is a couple’s dream getaway.
This private villa is single storey but across split levels, both inside and out. Everything in Trullo Massimiliano is the ideal size for two. The simple interior and furnishings retain the old stone features and rustic charm but provide all the creature comforts you could possibly want on your villa holiday. Your cosy, country kitchen and lounge area are well-appointed and welcoming, with a home-from-home feel about them. And the double bedroom is impossibly romantic. Featuring an arched alcove and dressing room, air conditioning, patio doors and generous bathroom next door, it’s a delightful mix of quaint and quirky....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set in a quintessentially Italian landscape, this charming villa for two couldn’t be better placed for exploring the sights, sounds, tastes and history of Puglia. Locorotondo is one of the most reputed white towns in the Valle d’Itria and, happily for you, it’s just two kilometres away. It’s also where you’ll find your nearest supermarket, café, shops and restaurants. So-named because it seemingly coils around the side of the hill, Locorotondo is well known for producing pretty lace products, ideal for souvenirs and gifts. Follow signs to the Centro Storico for cobbled side streets, tucked-away restaurants, boutique gift shops and a feeling that you’ve stepped back in time. Visiting the impressive churches, exploring the alleyways and partaking in a cooling drink on Piazza Vittorio Emanuele will only take a couple of hours, but you’ll want to come back. Discovering exactly which Spumante or Primitivo wine you like best – both locally produced – is an excellent excuse for a return trip. Alberobello and Ostuni, Unesco world heritage sites, Martina Franca and Cisternino can all can be reached within a half-hour drive from Trullo Massimiliano, meaning you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to day trips to Puglian towns. If a day at the beach is in order, you’re only twenty-five minutes to the protected marine and dune reserves at Parco Naturale Regionale Dune Costiere. There’s also a string of seaside towns along this picturesque coastline well worth a visit, including Torre de Can, Torre San Leonardo and Brindisi.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 8 pm (arrivals outside of these hours is subjected to a chage of €50-80)
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am (departures outside these hours is subjected to a charge of €50)
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the Trullo
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, on consumption
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included