Villa Bianca at Puglia
Relax in ultimate comfort at Villa Bianca, this beautiful new villa that offers everything you could need and want. As you first lock eyes on this villa you’ll be enamoured; the luxe home combines modern architecture with authentic Italian style.
The villa, which is spread over two levels accommodates 10 guests in four rooms and a sofa bed. The four bedrooms are located on both the ground and upper floor, as well as one double room in the independent apartment. Each bedroom is spacious and air-conditioned. There are three bathrooms also spread across the floors and apartment, all of which are complete with contemporary fittings.
The living area is on the ground floor and is an open space, offering an ideal place to sit and relax as the day goes by watching a film as a family or enjoying a good book. There is plenty of space for everyone to sit together. The villa offers a well-equipped kitchen, that is incredibly...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Bianca is located in the town of Melissano, an inland spot that has remained a small farming village. Here you can find churches, palaces and old walled feminine estates, called masserie. The town is known for its historical and architectural offerings, as well as some of Puglia’s best vintages, including Primitivo, Malasia and Negroamaro. Melissano is located between the cape of Santa Maria di Leuca and Gallipoli. The area also has plenty of restaurants and bars, supermarkets and also a train station to get around the area. The villa is located near many of the main coastal towns in the Province of Lecce; it’s less than a 10-minute drive from Gallipoli (18km) and Torre San Giovanni (12km) and slightly further from Santa Maria di Leuca (28km) and Lecce (45km). Torre San Giovani is a commune that boasts one of the most spectacular beaches, with a long sandy and golden beach, that stretches as far as the eye can see. This seaside area has received awards for its beaches, they’re that amazing. This area is a popular beach resort so there are all the restaurants and amenities you could need and want. Gallipoli, is a coastal town that boasts a very rich history including the Castello Angioino di Gallipoli that dates back to the 13th century, and is arguably most famous landmark in town. Santa Maria di Leuca, also known as Leuca, This town is full of rich history and lined with dramatic coastlines and sandy beaches. This area is a popular resort town, and there is something to keep everyone entertained. This area is predominantly all about the sea, there are beaches that can entertain all holiday makers, such as Felloniche, Torre Vado and Pescoluse - these beaches all have lidos, bars and restaurants. Lecce is a little further away, but it is well worth a day trip. This is the main city, and it is renowned for its baroque buildings that you won’t want to miss, especially Basilica di Santa Croce, the Piazza del Duomo and the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €150, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : Italy Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1- €3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Please note that any event rental may be subject to additional charges, venue hire fees and to a higher security deposit, which will be in addition to any published rental rates and fees.
- All events are on request only and subject to prior agreement from the owner, who reserves the right to refuse all events without their prior authorisation.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst this property can accommodate 12 guests, please note that three guests will be sleeping on sofa beds. Please see the features tab for full details.