Villa Punta Est at Sardegna
Villa Punta Est is an airy, light-infused, beachside villa, with an easy lateral layout, full of traditional Sardinian charm, nestled on the northeastern coast of this stunning island. This home boasts impeccably manicured lawns and dazzling sea views; the beach is a little stroll away at the end of the garden.
Internally, Villa Punta Est offers a rustic, farmhouse appeal; original terracotta floor tiles, sloping exposed timber beams and farmhouse style kitchen all add to the warm and cosy charm of this gorgeous home.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living space offer a wonderfully bright and home-like space for the family to gather together, preparing a meal at the end of the day, or relaxing with a glass of wine enjoying the sunset over the sea views. The vintage wooden doors, creamy palette and timber windows are in keeping with the original Sardinian flavour of this home.
Villa Punta Est imbibes...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Punta Est is set just a few moments walk from the sandy beach at Salina Bamba in northeastern Sardinia - a further fifteen-minute walk from the beautiful Cala Brandinchi beach. This airy beachside home benefits from a tranquil setting, while being just a few moments walk from an array of amenities, including, restaurants, markets, boutiques, marina and golf club. The beach of Salina Bamba stretches out in one of the most beautiful coastal parts of north-eastern Sardinia. It is located between Cala Brandinchi and Baia Salineda at Capo Coda Cavallo, in the commune of San Teodoro Olbia port and airport is fifteen kilometres distance, while the famous and glittering Costa Smerelda is some forty kilometres distance, the latter being renowned for drawing a well-heeled international crowd. Olbia has more to offer than meets the eye; it has a charming historic centre crammed with boutiques, wine bars and vibrant piazzas with an array of cafes and bustling local life. The northeastern coast of Sardinia has only been developed relatively recently; it was once wild and deserted, home to a few fishers and shepherds and a very rural way of life. Today it is one of the most desirable resort areas of the Mediterranean. The sailing fraternity head to this corner of Sardinia, for it still epitomises pure and local life, and is ideal for water sports enthusiasts. Whether it be smart seafood restaurants or the nightlife lit by the starry sky in the square of Porto Cervo, this region is rich with history and culture. From the tower Longosardo overlooking the marina of Santa Teresa Gallura, looking over to the Archipelago de La Maddalena to the seductive bay of La Colba to the array of stunning beaches, this is a region of astoundingly preserved natural beauty and hidden gems! Porto Cervo is one of Europe’s most exclusive resorts known for attracting a well-heeled crowd. Luxury spas, chartered yachts, smart restaurants, cutting-edge nightlife and designer boutiques are among the many attractions on offer. Further afield, The “emerald coast” boasts an array of stunning beaches, amongst these, are Liscia Ruja, the longest beach in the area, nestled between the villages of Portisco and Cala di Vople. This beach faces east - its length makes it ideal for seaside walks, and the eastern views of the Soffi and Mortortio islands are sublime.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Electricity, water and gas are charged on consumption, payable locally.
- > If not included, what are they? : € 0,50 kWh
- Linen & towels included? : No, extra €25 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels), payable locally.
- > If not included, how much to hire? : € 25,00 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels)
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Water € 3,50 per cubic metre
- Changeover day : Any
- End of stay cleaning included? : No, extra €600 per stay, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 14 nights in August, 7 nights during all other periods. All other durations on request.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Water not included €3,50/m3.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and high chairs available at €30 each, payable locally.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.