With Sardinia’s southern coastline on its doorstep, this stunning ten-bedroom villa has a picturesque view of the Mediterranean and its turquoise waters. The home is made up of five wonderful apartments, each with their own fully-stocked kitchen and living room – giving complete comfort to those who stay. Relax in privacy on the various verandas and terraced gardens that are dotted around the home and enjoy a peaceful holiday just 50 metres above the sea.
Take a dip in the swimming pool; the view of the shore below will take your breath away. The outdoor bar, pizza oven and barbecue make dining on the large terrace a breeze, and there is enough space for everyone! The villa benefits from its own private access to the stunning Mediterranean so you can swim from the rocks whenever you fancy. With so much outdoor space, there are plenty of secluded spots; whether you’re relaxing in the massage area, admiring the juniper trees...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled on Sardinia’s stunning southern coastline, this home is in the ideal location for those who like the feeling of sand between their toes. A short walk via stairs and pathways takes you to rocks you can swim from or you can scramble across the rugged pathway to the nearest sandy beach, where you can listen to the waves crash against each other while relaxing in the sun. Head to the nearby restaurant for a taste of Italian cuisine or gather some supplies from the local shop if you’d like to eat in the comfort of the villa, each around 1km away. The local village is a short drive or a 20-minute walk away (if you don’t mind the hills) and is home to bars, restaurants and a sports complex. Tennis players can play a game with family or friends at the courts while others relax at the white sandy beaches. Slightly further afield, golf-lovers can practise their swing while enjoying the seaside views at the nearby 18-hole course (15km) that’s been dubbed as the best new golf club in Italy. Sardinia’s capital city, Cagliari is just a 45-minute drive away and is filled with great things to do – whether it’s shopping on the high street or dining at the many restaurants dotted around – perfect for a day trip. Walk uphill across beautiful cobbled streets to the historic Quarter Castello, a walled quarter that dates back to medieval times. Nestled on a hilltop, the site provides breathtaking views of the city. With an eight-mile coastline, a wide variety of bars and lively nightlife, Cagliari is not one to be missed. Surrounded by the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean, Sardinia is blessed with 2000km of beautiful coastline that beach-lovers will adore. Explore the various coves and patches of bright white sand that stretch out for miles. Admire the mountains from a distance or take advantage of the many hiking and cycling routes they provide. The views found by walking up the mountains will stay with you forever.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels included with mid-week change for stays longer than a week.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Tax : Included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.