Casa Santa Maura at Puglia
Head to your own private oasis at Casa Santa Maura, a modern villa getaway that is bright, spacious and welcoming. You’re welcomed by a contemporary brick home, which perfectly combines the architecture of the typical stone houses with the fresh style of today’s homes. There are large floor to ceiling windows and doors that look out onto a sparkling private pool.
Your new home away from home sleeps eight guests in its four double bedrooms, all of which have air-conditioning and big windows welcoming beautiful natural light. There are four bathrooms and they all offer new, up-to-date finishings.
Take some time to relax in the large living room, whether you’re all watching a film together or taking time out to read and relax. Meals can be prepared in the well-equipped kitchen, which has a large window that overlooks the pool. In this modern kitchen you will also find everything you need to create a tantalising feast....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Santa Maura is located in a prime location near beaches, picturesque towns and plenty of dining options. The villa is just a short drive of 40-minute walk to the town of Corsano, a lovely picturesque town where you can find authentic restaurants, relaxing bars for an aperitif and beautiful historical sites. Here you will also find supermarkets, a post office and other useful amenities. This villa is a short drive to some beautiful beaches in the area, including Marina di Novaglie, which is a 5 minute drive away (3.1km) and Marina Serra di Tricase, which is a 7-minute drive away (3.6km). Guests can also take the short 8-minute drive and go for a hike or enjoy the picturesque, panoramic views of the ocean at Canale del Ciolo (5.3km). Santa Maria di Leuca, also known as Leuca, is a 19-minute drive away (14.5km). This town is full of rich history and lined with dramatic coastlines and sandy beaches. This area is a popular resort town, and there is something to keep everyone entertained. This area is predominantly all about the sea, there are beaches that can entertain all holiday makers, such as Felloniche, Posts Vecchio, Torre Vado and Pescoluse - these beaches all have lidos, bars and restaurants. The capital city of Lecce is a little further afield (61km), and it is well worth a day trip. This historic city is full of incredible baroque buildings and sites to explore and appreciate, including Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza del Duomo and Piazza Sant’Oronzo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00-7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €100, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : Italy Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1- €3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.