Villa Amina at Sicilia
Sicily is a country where you go to appreciate the wonderful things in life: truly astounding architecture, crystalline waters, white sands, majestic mountains, the sun and of course, the renowned cuisine, which really does deserve its reputation. From the very best of fine dining to simply sumptuous street food, you won’t go hungry on this island!
And located on the west coast, you’ll discover all this and more from the comfort of your very own countryside villa near the sea. Made for unwinding in style, Villa Amina emanates a relaxed vibe. Ornamental gardens and wooden decking surround the generous swimming pool, where you can lay on a sun lounger, sit reading a book in one of the comfy chairs or dip into the cool waters - fun for everyone! You’ll even find a full outdoor kitchen so you can carry on appreciating the alfresco life while cooking up verdure grigliate or pasta with sardines.
You may want to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Amina is located around 3km from the heart of Mazara del Vallo in the south-west corner of Sicily. There are local restaurants and shops within a kilometre or two and it’s just a few minutes in the car (or a short cycle ride) to reach the centre of the town. It’s well known just how many civilisations have conquered and passed through Sicily and nowhere is this more evident than in Mazara del Vallo, where you'll discover an amazing labyrinth North African Kasbah, a Norman cathedral, important Greek statues, traditional Italian piazzas and stunning Sicilian beaches. And, with the largest fishing fleet in Italy, you may want to opt for succulent seafood and fish at the many restaurants and trattorias around the town. Within around 1.5km you can reach a lido with a restaurant and sunbeds by the seafront; it’s a great place to walk and admire the sea-views. On the other side of the town you’ll find beaches with white sand and crystal clear seas; it’s no wonder snorkelling and diving are popular here. Dotted along this coast you’ll find lidos with pretty beach restaurants as well as sun-loungers and umbrellas to rent. On the lovely west coast of Sicily, you can also visit the sweet town of Marsala (25km), where you should take a tour of one of the many wineries, or continue north to the magnificent port city of Trapani (51km) with its incredible historical sites and wonderful beaches. From here, take a boat trip to the idyllic island of Favignana with its glorious beaches or take the cable car up to the historic town of Erice (60km), also a great place to hike (it takes about two hours to hike from Trapani to the top of Mount Erice where you will find the town surrounded by superb views). Heading north of Trapani, San Vito Lo Capo (100km) boasts a stunning beach and many excellent restaurants specialising in couscous (there’s a couscous festival in September). Palermo (130km) can also be visited in a day if you wish to discover its vibrant atmosphere, world-famous street markets, endless museums and historic splendour. Sicily is of course famous for its archaeological heritage, none more so than in Agrigento (118km) at the Valley of the Temples, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Whilst near Agrigento, look out for La Scala dei Turchi beach with its brilliant chalk cliffs as well as kilometres of sandy beaches along the southern coastline, many almost deserted and absolutely beautiful.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection. €1500 for stays of more than 1 week.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, up to 150 kw per week. Excess charge €0.40 kw/h over 150kw, paid locally in cash.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels. Weekly change.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request outside the high season.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €30 per person per week payable in cash locally (subject to minimum €180 charge). However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included, fair usage policy applies.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Included in the rental price.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Other Ts and Cs : Daily pool cleaning included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Quiet and non-intrusive caretaker lives on-site and will be very happy to help.
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings of 12 nights in high season and of 10 nights in mid season are possible on request (the start day must be Saturday).
- Other Ts and Cs : The 10-person price includes four bedrooms, an extra bed and use of the sofa-bed. The 8-person price includes all four bedrooms whilst the 6-person price includes use of three bedrooms only.