Casa Spagnola at Sicilia
<div>What’s not to love about Casa Spagnola? A typical Mediterranean-style villa in one of Sicily’s most loved towns, Marsala. Aside from the fact that it’s located in one of the most beguiling regions of Sicily with so much to do on your doorstep, this is somewhere you can really enjoy a home from home experience.</div>
<div>Inside you’ll discover bright and airy spaces complete with cosy furnishings; big comfortable sofas, warm rugs and mood-setting lamps. The kitchen is traditionally Italian, even brandishing a tiled wall of lemons, which really brings the kitchen to life. </div>
<div>Perfect for entertaining friends and family, there are plenty of spaces in which to take your meals and drinks, whatever time of the day it is. Choose to eat inside or dine al fresco on the sheltered terrace - the choice is yours. If you just want to read a book, appreciate an aperitif or play a game of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>There's something magical about the Ionian Riviera in Sicily. Whether it's the picture-perfect beaches, craggy mountains, Baroque palaces or the fact that the majestic Mount Etna dominates the coastline, it's utterly captivating. </div> <div>Is there a lovelier place to stay in this region than Marsala? There is more to this charming town than its sweet dessert wine, for which it is world-famous. A Baroque town that is certainly one of those Sicilian places you can't help but wander around in awe - its marble streets dazzling, piazzas picturesque and the food on offer are all divine. However, that's not all, so head to any of the beaches around Marsala and be entranced by their white sands, lucid waters and rocky outcrops where you can snorkel, swim or luxuriate in that gorgeous southern sun. San Vito Lo Capo is a must - said to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Italy.</div> <div>All that's left to do is visit a winery, of course. There's plenty in the area and each one a delight. See every step in the wine-making process, learn to pair the right foods with the right wine and make sure you taste a little of the iconic Marsala itself, on its own or in a dish for a true taste of the region.</div> <div></div> <div></div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm. - 9.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 am.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300 Kwh per week, extra charged on consumption, payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally on consumption.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately beginning of April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming. Out of season opening is subject to a €600 fee per week.