Villa Miavana at Umbria
Villa Miavana is an authentic, farmhouse style villa, set within its immaculate grounds, offering rural tranquillity and seclusion, while no detail is overlooked, for guests every comfort. For a traditional, rustic Italian hideaway, fusing both privacy and a full range of staff services, guests will encounter at Villa Miavana, a world of discreet glamour and inherently Umbrian flavour!
Full of rustic charm, the original stone buildings are tastefully restored, perched on a sublime hilltop position up a pretty flower-lined path amid fruit trees and olive groves. Arriving at Vila Miavana, guests will feel as if they have entered a rustic haven of preserved Umbrian beauty, finessed with every contemporary touch.
Immaculately executed for ultimate restoration, complete with its spa comprising stone set outdoor jacuzzi, hot tub, steam cave and tropical shower, staff are available on request to provide massage...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Miavana is set in a hilly, rural part of Umbria, surrounded by unspoilt woodland with beautiful panoramic views. Alviano is a nature reserve and is known for its spectacular natural beauty. The region is scattered with pretty, picturesque Umbrian villages, while the area has a rich cultural heritage. From thermal pools to medieval cathedrals and olive oil museum, Umbria has an intriguing amount of history to discover. Both Rome and Florence are accessible within a day trip, while the closest towns of interest would be Orvieto, the old town which is a fascinating series of winding streets, piazzas and a colourful weekly market. History lovers will be spoilt - from the first century Roman amphitheatres to the twelfth-century duomos, to the fourteenth-century hilltop fortresses, the glut of remnants from the medieval and Bronze Age that punctuate the region is impressive.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable cash on arrival
- Arrival time : 5 p.m to 7 p.m
- Departure time : 10 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price. Air con available at extra cost, €420 per week
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed on request, €50 per week
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €350 per week
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pool heating charge? : Not included in the rental price, €630 per week (June to September), €840 per week (October to May). Heating SPA, 30€ (October to May). Mini pool Jacuzzi, €560 per week
- Tax : Not included in the rental price, payable cash on arrival
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Games room available at extra cost, €350 per week