Villa Nancy at Puglia
This beautifully presented private home, sleeping up to 10 guests in 6 bedrooms, is a perfect solution for extended families or group of friends traveling together and requiring little extra privacy from one another. Villa Nancy enjoys an enviable location tucked away in the Pugliese countryside amid 3 hectares of private olive groves and orchards. Having all the benefits of village life of Sicarico close at hand, with a local bar, shop and restaurant within a 7-minute walk, two <i>trulli</i> and 16th Century Masseria are a real find! Both Brindisi and Bari airports are reached in approximately 1 hour, while of historical interest is Castellana Grotte (6km) and renowned UNESCO’s site Alberobello is short drive away. The area’s coast and stunning sandy beaches begin at Lido Colonia and can be reached in approximately 15 minutes.
With three separately presented buildings all offering sleeping accommodation, many...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Nancy is located in the area south of Bari and one of the most beautiful regions in Puglia. This region is rich in culture, heritage, beautiful beaches and traditions. Explore the grottoes of Castellane, the historic centre of Polignano al Mare and the <i>Trulli</i> of Alberobello. Take a trip to the beautiful beaches in Monopoli where many of the private beaches turn into bars and nightclubs after dark. <b><i>Monopoli</i> </b>A charming seaside town populated with shops and gorgeous buildings in a historic centre which faces the sea. 10 to 20 minutes driving distance from this villa, Monopoli is an ideal location to spend half a day enjoying an aperitif or a dinner on sea-view terraces. <b><i>Polignano al Mare</i></b> A must-visit town in Apulia, historic cliff-side village offering stunning sea views. Ideal for walking, diving, swimming or enjoying good food by the sea <i><b>Matera</b></i> This is one of the most interesting, unusual and memorable tourist destinations in Southern Italy. At the immediate border of Puglia going west, in the region of Basilicata (also known as Lucania), it is famous for its extensive cave-dwelling districts, the <i>sassi</i>. Wander along the lanes alongside the picturesque cave-filled cliffs, and learn the history of this unique, fascinating place. Just awarded with the title of European Capital of Culture 2019, it’s worth a full day visit. <i><b>Castellana Grotte</b></i> A tiny village on the hillside top of Murgia, internationally known for its caves, a unique example of Apulian Karstic caves in Southern Apulia. In summer, it’s pleasant to stroll down the alleys of the historic centre or the surrounding countryside to enjoy the cool evening air after a sunny day out. <i><b>Alberobello</b></i> This picturesque villa in Puglia is a popular and important fixture on travelers' itineraries. Alberobello is filled with <i>Trulli</i> houses which are unique to the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash, upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa