Trullo Le Carrozze at Puglia
Trullo le Carrozze has all the benefits of village life with a local bar, ice-cream parlour, shop, chemist and restaurant/pizzeria within five to ten minutes’ walk. Both Brindisi and Bari airports are reached in less than an hour whilst Locorotondo, officially listed as one “one of the most beautiful small towns of Italy”, is an easy five minute ride away. The area’s coast and renowned beaches along with breath taking Itrian valley views can be admired from the house.
This is a deceptively spacious high quality furnished property bursting with character. It is full of nooks and crannies and guaranteed to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The small town of Locorotondo can be found in the region of Puglia, a Province of Bari. It is part of the Borghi più belli d'Italia, an initiative created by the Italian Tourism Council to help preserve the tradition and heritage of historical destinations. This region is noted for its stunning countryside, where many of the famous whitewashed pointed roof Trulli villas can be spotted. Locorotondo has a reputation for producing delightful red & white wines, from the renowned Verdeca and Bianco d'Alessano grapes. The Old Town itself is fine example of baroque architectural, where tight archways and closely built houses are on display. There are also several museums and churches, for those in search of a cultural high! Locorotondo Railway Station offers visitors to enjoy day trips to the beautiful cities of Bari and Leccce, as well as visiting the Aquaparc Egnazia, Fasanolandia & Zoosafari.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £250 to be paid on arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. (flexible if you are travelling with children)
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : No
- Heating costs included? : Included in rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Not inside the property
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.