Trulli Silvana at Puglia
There’s something magical about staying in a <i>trullo</i> house - whether it’s the iconic conical roofs, the cosy, often rustic interiors, the history, or the fact that Puglia is the only place you’ll find these fascinating properties.
Trulli Silvana is no exception! Built 400 years ago, it has been beautifully restored and bought up to date with simple and elegant interiors, in keeping with the surrounding picturesque whitewashed towns and cities.
The open-plan lounge and dining areas, connected by open archways, are light, spacious and whitewashed with touches of dark wood furnishings and rustic chic touches. Yet, the spaces maintain a homely atmosphere, which are cosy and intimate. The separate kitchen is there to whip up a delightful Puglian feast - just don’t forget the <i>orecchiette</i> or ’little ears’ pasta - a local speciality.
Choose from three beautiful bedrooms with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Hotfoot it to Fasano and you won't be disappointed. Just 4km away from Trullo Silvana, it's here you'll find a lovely old sun-drenched town blessed with an historic centre, winding alleyways and streets with some simply wonderful restaurants, bars and cafes. A short drive through the distinct Puglian countryside will lead you to the coastline where you'll discover sandy beaches. Be sure to visit Torre Canne with its shallow bright green water. Nearby, there is picturesque town of Locorotondo, the wonderful city of Ostuni with its excellent restaurants (including four that are Michelin Star), the picture postcard towns of Alberobello (a UNESCO World Heritage site for its vast number of trulli) and Martina Franca, with its Baroque architecture. Cisternino has its own character and charm, free summer concerts and great restaurants. On this peninsula, you are never too far from the sea - family beaches and everything you could need - including succulent seafood and gelato! On the opposite Ionian coast, discover stretches of open beach. Both coastlines offer large beaches and quiet coves with beautiful clear blue water. Further south the shore becomes more rugged and dramatic.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Paid only if requested by owner on arrival. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation in pre-rental state. Any damages will be charged after full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 1pm-8pm
- Departure time : Between 8pm-11am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in rental prices. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot (on request) with an extra cost of 10€ per night